Who were your favorite posters from Slife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sundus :obama:

Salman had this dp sooma aha
1.jpg
:mjlaugh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I remember the non Somali posters such Ibrahim the AA dude and some cadaan girl who everyone loved (forgot her name) and my fellow HG e.g Nasir, Jesteye, prince etc i remember Hotshot and playa_on_playa always arguing about who gets more girls

Lurker and jester and both didn't like me.
imranultimatum
5ynext
hotshot
isniino
luuqa soo gal
najmira
cweetmiz
and my favorite of all was twoofus...this nicca was funny wallahi but he got banned like a billion times, him, ninwaalan, nurdiin and the crazy 619. that place was more fun idk what they locked it down.

Seoul

. . .
Loooool @ all the old slife nicks.

Who remembers younggun, prime-minister, advo, warya_no_luuq, kingaztech etc etc too many to remember. None of you could guess my nickname. I was popular and loyal to slife back then :banderas::banderas::damn::damn:

Bohol

VIP
Loooool @ all the old slife nicks.

Who remembers younggun, prime-minister, advo, warya_no_luuq, kingaztech etc etc too many to remember. None of you could guess my nickname. I was popular and loyal to slife back then :banderas::banderas::damn::damn:

The only popular Hutu girls were Mali_Gyal (Murusade) and warya_no_luuq, I don't recall others.

:mjpls:

Seoul

. . .
Horta who asked u anything mofo. Get off my naaso :faysalwtf:

And FYI no I'm none of the girls u mentioned

Bohol

VIP
Horta who asked u anything mofo. Get off my naaso :faysalwtf:

And FYI no I'm none of the girls u mentioned

Unless you can't see, you're in my thread , don't try to get mouthy with me. :obamaswag:

So you're not either of them, I see. Mali_Gyal had outstanding personality(so yh you can't
be her obviously). :lol:

Seoul

. . .
Did I quote you tho, pathetic 50year old paedophile. I'll comment whichever thread I want to comment in. So unless I specifically mention ur dumbass name, don't come for me hoe.

Bohol

VIP
Did I quote you tho, pathetic 50year old paedophile. I'll comment whichever thread I want to comment in. So unless I specifically mention ur dumbass name, don't come for me hoe.

As long as you come in my threads, I will quote when I see it fit. 50 year old pedophile? The shit people make
up when they're so butt-hurt.
:sheed:

N

NaomiHoney

Omg I knew I was forgetting people, 5ynext, WiseGuy, omg Slumdog, 619.

Do you remember the big bearded guy, he was from London. He used to make sketch videos on YouTube with Abdi Wonda.

Speaking of Abdi Wonda, what happened to him?

He became a salafi now

Status
Not open for further replies.