Who has damaged the Somali image the most Brick face or Yusuf

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 9.36.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 9.36.23 PM.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 9.38.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 9.38.05 PM.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 28
The girl on the left didnt hang out with somalis. Other then being 1 she didnt have much connection and her viral moment was getting abused by some random black non somali. Ur talking about her acusing a guy but again the guy she accused is not somali so who cares.the guy on the right is just a cringe somali.

The girl on the left didnt hang out with somalis. Other then being 1 she didnt have much connection and her viral moment was getting abused by some random black non somali. Ur talking about her acusing a guy but again the guy she accused is not somali so who cares.the guy on the right is just a cringe somali.
I rather find Roda more cringy than Yusuf, because he's earn legit money while Roda is scamming and bring the Nigerian vibe to Somalis. There's no way people will not associate her with Somalis. We been had the forehead insults to us for a long time lets not act like its new, but scamming sxb that's a new low we are not knew for that .matter of fact Somalis are knew for legal business

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I rather find Roda more cringy than Yusuf, because he's earn legit money while Roda is scamming and bring the Nigerian vibe to Somalis. There's no way people will not associate her with Somalis. We been had the forehead insults to us for a long time lets not act like its new, but scamming sxb that's a new low we are not knew for matter of fact Somalis are knew for legal business
everyone forgot about her

I rather find Roda more cringy than Yusuf, because he's earn legit money while Roda is scamming and bring the Nigerian vibe to Somalis. There's no way people will not associate her with Somalis. We been had the forehead insults to us for a long time lets not act like its new, but scamming sxb that's a new low we are not knew for that .matter of fact Somalis are knew for legal business
Scamming?? Did u hear about feed the children scam tht happened in minnesota by somalis and its an ongoing case.either way both these people dont represent any1.

Scamming?? Did u hear about feed the children scam tht happened in minnesota by somalis and its an ongoing case.either way both these people dont represent any1.
That was quite one. it was not like those people did a scam and then posted a go fund me for there bell money