Who would win in a fight? 6 geeljires or Francis Ngannou?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the guy getting knocked out has a 76-8 kickboxing record and was undefeated in MMA before this fight

Very interesting. But he is younger than him though. This brute has a ferocious might. He throws like adoon dajjal u just need a skilled boxer to make him tired and just get knocked out.

@Jaydaan how is my boxing talking skills? looooooooooooooooooooooooool

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You niggas forget what real Somali strength looks like:
I've been crowned in and blessed from birth so let you remind me where real niggas come from back in the spirit!
72e1fbfec6aa9c22aa8827af41ce31be.jpg

947dfbf2e474ad06da558325c6ffc918.png

Our rituals were very brutal only for the strong to survive!
somali_war_dance2.jpg

Just because us niggas live modern lives doesn't mean we aren't still in this culture!

Very interesting. But he is younger than him though. This brute has a ferocious might. He throws like adoon dajjal u just need a skilled boxer to make him tired and just get knocked out.

@Jaydaan how is my boxing talking skills? looooooooooooooooooooooooool
Francis is a vicious man. Luckily this scenario would never happen as he is a soft spoken gentleman. Btw I’m a huge fan of his

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ofc the Jacked black dude will break the bones of those black skinnies. No contest.
:mjlol:
He looks like he applied for job to wake niggas up on qiyama.

Dude out here knocking niggas out so hard they wake up in a different century. Mark henry ass nigga would knock out most those kids in under a few minutes.
:drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Francis is a vicious man. Luckily this scenario would never happen as he is a soft spoken gentleman. Btw I’m a huge fan of his

I knew he is a soft spoken gentleman before I heard him speak. He has a Nigerian fuley face. Even Mike Tyson is lisp soft spoken. But vicious boxer obviously

I think to throw boxing punch is a special skill ma ha?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I feel like hes projecting the hatred for his skinny body onto others kkkkk
Sometimes i feel like it's sadaqah to help the small inc3ls out.

First bit of advice take a good look at your wife's family before you marry, your kids will most likely take after you and her brothers build. Small and small does not make a huge frame, just look at my family i got my height from both sides and they both conformed to the slightly larger isaaq build.

Some ppl just marry for the sake of marrying and their kids end up resenting them for it. Genetics are wild but relatively easy to predict. You will resemble the mix of your mother's male relatives and your father. Secondly get your kids in the gym and on a good diet. These kids that eat steroid chicken every day end up taller. Western diet is very crucial in obtaining your maximum potential growth and a good exercise and sleep regime.

:gucciwhat:

Speaking of fighting, whatever happened to khabib and tony fight? anyone know? ive been looking forward to it.
Khabib got stuck in Russia, so the fight got cancelled for a fifth time. Instead, Justin Gaethje came in to replace Khabib on short notice, and fight Tony for the interim champion belt (meaning the winner would be guaranteed to fight Khabib next). Gaethje won, so now Khabib will have to fight Justin next.
20200511_001121.jpg

Trending

Latest posts