Who's down for Skype Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Some wierdos may reveal dodgy things on video no thank u. I cannot trust somalis they are sexually repressed folk. They may exert their baboon like qualities and begin to concur group orgies

H

Henny&Finch

:damedamn::browtf: who''s my man here
Some wierdos may reveal dodgy things on video no thank u. I cannot trust somalis they are sexually repressed folk. They may exert their baboon like qualities and begin to concur group orgies

H

Henny&Finch

Your not making any coherent sense, must be a form of primate talk. Me don't want to go on Skype with dirty pervy males who are to much into boom boom. Get it ?

Wow.

Okay darling.

If you feel that strongly about it.:yloezpe:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wow.

Okay darling.

If you feel that strongly about it.:yloezpe:
I'm asexual you see ... it's for the best somalis are segregated in gender therefore they harbour extreme sexual desire for females. I cannot stand a man who thinks with his winkle 24h a day, what an absolute nightmare that would be uff

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
1472481058175560766.jpg

Sweeterman with a new abaya?

Zeus

STYLIN
I'm asexual you see ... it's for the best somalis are segregated in gender therefore they harbour extreme sexual desire for females. I cannot stand a man who thinks with his winkle 24h a day, what an absolute nightmare that would be uff

plz tell me youre trolling :chrisfreshhah: this is crazy :mjlol:.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
What primative baboon ? I don't like sex is that to much for you to handle? I know your itching for it but some of us are simply not intrested. Go with the gorillas they would love u
I for one entirely agree with you my lady. Do not mind these instinct-driven barbaric beings. Would thou like to be asexual in each other's presence?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I for one entirely agree with you my lady. Do not mind these instinct-driven barbaric beings. Would thou like to be asexual in each other's presence?
Share eachother biological code we could replicate ourselves, you stand next to me fully clothed, dirty baboons only remove their attire. Now close your eyes. Now push like you want to evacuate your bowels your face should contort your eyes squinting. Finally out emerges another one of you it simply is much more fun than sex. No sweaty boom boom mixed with odd noises eminating from both sexes which sound like a feline cat dying. It's just straight forward binary fussion. Bam and the replication is complete. No need to remove eachother clothing or watch that disgusting display of pleasure in a man's face uff. Just replicate away

Oooh I'm trembling with delight just thinking about it

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
uJfwO.gif

Share eachother biological code we could replicate ourselves, you stand next to me fully clothed, dirty baboons only remove their attire. Now close your eyes. Now push like you want to evacuate your bowels your face should contort your eyes squinting. Finally out emerges another one of you it simply is much more fun than sex. No sweaty boom boom mixed with odd noises eminating from both sexes which sound like a feline cat dying. It's just straight forward binary fussion. Bam and the replication is complete. No need to remove eachother clothing or watch that disgusting display of pleasure in a man's face uff. Just replicate away
You have a beautiful mind woman. :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.