Who's down for Skype Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Infact I have traveled all over the globe and have spent time with every man of every race in existence rumour has it the somali suasage is less than adequate. Not much excitement if the salami is only a British suasage boo
I'm a hemophradite I could be a male for u if you like ?

I'm sorry for misleading you abayo, I'm just a 39 y/o married faarax looking for a green card. :damn:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm sorry for misleading you abayo, I'm just a 39 y/o married faarax looking for a green card. :damn:
Oh come on now my bassport is from somalia too, didn't you know that ? I got here through prostitution, I had to poo in one of the guards chest as he was into that. The rest remains history here I am enjoying the life in Europe. Although the guard made me drink a lot of prune juice he liked it loose and dribbly. Dirty ole guard he was what a dirty little bugger.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Oh come on now my bassport is from somalia too, didn't you know that ? I got here through prostitution, I had to poo in one of the guards chest as he was into that. The rest remains history here I am enjoying the life in Europe. Although the guard made me drink a lot of prune juice he liked it loose and dribbly. Dirty ole guard he was what a dirty little bugger.

You nasty.

but i still look up to you.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

Acudubillah, shaytaan ka is ka naar. :mugshotman: I'm afraid we've reached an impasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.