Why are many Somalis in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
To have kids within The first year of marriage?

Whats wrong with waiting a year or 2 you know just To get adjusted with marriage life and than start having kids

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Dude, many people get married just to reproduce. Family planning is for gaalos, you should just tawakal calallah.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Dude, many people get married just to reproduce. Family planning is for gaalos, you should just tawakal calallah.

Problem with somalis is they just say "tawakal calaAllah ":lol: where as the diin teaches us to first tie up your camel then put your trust in God

Mercury

VIP

Family planning isnt haram kids are a blessing and I said whats wrong with waiting to reproduce?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis should be in the world Guinness record book. Getting pregnant by 20 seconds of sex.

Atleast that's what I heard in the streets.

Bruv don't ask me how I know. :kendrickcry:

:nogrammynoneck:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Family planning isnt haram kids are a blessing and I said whats wrong with waiting to reproduce?

I agree with you. Somalis think it's pointless to get married if you don't have kids ASAP. Weird mentality.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I wouldn't be in a rush to have kids as much as I love kids, knowing that right after the first baby, Somali woman will gain weight and become unattractive, which will lead me to fantasize someone else while I beat that pussy up and eventually get married to another wife :denzelnigga:

better to have kids in the first year than wait four or five years to find out you can't. But generally speaking, it is probably better to wait a few years because being a parent is not easy especially in the west.

Mercury

VIP
Theres a saying something like
the first year of marriage is The hardest

Status
Not open for further replies.