Why are many Somalis in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one tells them to wait a few years lmao.

Older Somali relatives/families are gonna keep asking the lady legit 2 weeks into her marriage if shes pregnant. There's only one Somali lady who i know of that waited more than 8 months (the longest wait time) until she got pregnant, it was her second marriage. There is always an age gap between the first and second born tho which i find interesting.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No one tells them to wait a few years lmao.

Older Somali relatives/families are gonna keep asking the lady legit 2 weeks into her marriage if shes pregnant. There's only one Somali lady who i know of that waited more than 8 months (the longest wait time) until she got pregnant, it was her second marriage. There is always an age gap between the first and second born tho which i find interesting.

well Maybe its because newborns spend most of the day sleeping , And if they sleep all day and are up all night who's gonna take care of it ?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pull+out+game+weak_8fe583_5544101.jpg

I know 3 families with 10+ kids.
Caadi ma'ahan.

Seoul

. . .
Many of the younger generation married couples wait at least a year before having babies nowadays. Most of my friends that are married enjoyed being newly weds, travelled and got to know each other better first. Also It's important to be financially stable before having 10 plus kids. If you can't afford it, use protection folks!

Mercury

VIP
That could be it. But Somali families are just so huge, they make parenting seem so easy lol

I've noticed the most somali families usually the Woman do most of the household and parenting which makes it appear easy that and the kids help and clean and when you got an Army of kids you can just chill and Let em do the dirty work

Dude, many people get married just to reproduce. Family planning is for gaalos, you should just tawakal calallah.

The fact that this worthless xayawaan VicePrez is allowed to make subtle insults against Muslims is downright unacceptable. We could be talking about the most harmless topics, yet this idiot will somehow insert Islam into the discussion and then begin to bash us.

f*ck you VicePrez

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Many of the younger generation married couples wait at least a year before having babies nowadays. Most of my friends that are married enjoyed being newly weds, travelled and got to know each other better first. Also It's important to be financially stable before having 10 plus kids. If you can't afford it, use protection folks!
Couldn't have worded it better, 10 is too much though lmao. You gotta like sit down with each one and if you end up neglecting one he'll end up as a hood rat.
No offence to them hood rats out there. Keep doing what you doing.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Ya must be outta yo damn mind if a Somali nigga is gonna use a protection on his wife, niggas love to go in raw

Zuleikha

Age plays a factor when planning to have a family. Some doesn't have the luxury to wait.

However giving birth every year is another story.

that's what i've always been sayin.

wait a year or 2...put shorty on birth control....beat that thang mercilessly while nuttin in her. :ahh:Get to know each other, find out if she crazy and worth havin kids with :ufdup:then tell her to get off it and fertilize her eggs. :shaq:

Apollo

VIP
It's a way for the guy to effectively make her his property more or less. After she gave birth her market value drops like a stone.

It's a way for the guy to effectively make her his property more or less. After she gave birth her market value drops like a stone.

That's more true in the Asian or Arab community. Somali divorcees are getting married almost every other weekend to men who've never been marrried before.

Also, it's usually the women who are more broody and want to have children straightaway.

I would wait at least 3-4 years to pop kids I want to travel and have fun with my future husband. I once overheard these habaryaryal in a shop gossiping about a young lady who's happily married but can't conceive they were like if I were her id try my luck else where or remain single

Mercury

VIP
I would wait at least 3-4 years to pop kids I want to travel and have fun with my future husband. I once overheard these habaryaryal in a shop gossiping about a young lady who's happily married but can't conceive they were like if I were her id try my luck else where or remain single

Typical harbaryars they should mind their own business!
They say Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people

Status
Not open for further replies.