Why are many younger generation halimos cucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
The only ppl who have arab dialogue in their conversations besides the typical Muslim phrases everyone says are FOBs who grew up in Arab countries and Salafis.

Because they think it is cool, not knowing it makes them across as desperate to kiss Arab assess or weird. You are misinformed there
is many halimos who like to pretend to be Arabs in the west as well. Atleast I can understand those living in the Middle east,
but no reason to try and shukansi people in Arabic when you are living in the west.

Even in Somali series you hear the odd 'habibi, hayati'. I doubt its something new, but more like a fob/old-fashioned thing.

The only arabic younger halimos use is the normal everyday sunnah words, such as 'jazakallah, mashallah or akhi...etc nothing on a shukansi level unless you are talking about habibi/habibty.

I fully agree on preserving the somali language because if we do end up taking arabic as our first language we'll lose our identities the same way the sudanese have. Look at screenshot below of how the sudanese have such identity crisis, self esteem issues and inadequacies because of not accepting who they really are.

smartselectimage_2017-01-28-16-46-23-png.12419

That being said, we shouldn't throw out the arabic language but learn it so as to better understand the religion. Knowing arabic would help us with better understanding of the quran among other things eg. trade etc. . In later years it would be good if our education system had a somali culture/language subject that taught kids to be proud of their culture and learn it well with the somali language with importance on rejecting being seen as arab so we don't fall in same problem as sudanese . Sciences should be taught in English since its the language of learning\education and has the most research papers, materials, instruction etc. So that Somali students would finish school with proficiency in 3 languages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@sahersi im still waiting for an answer.
:sass2:

But take your time with your research.:westbrookswag:
Or ask ask @hodon to help you out if she disagrees with me.
loool.

if you are still waiting, then i hope you realised there is no comparison between the hijab and a khamess. one is obligatory and i have no choice but to wear it unless i want to disobey Allah, and one is an Arab piece of clothing that Somalis made themselves believe they'll get ajar by wearing it.

there's is no point making yourself standout. if the hijab was an arab clothing and not a muslim one, I wouldn't risk the constant harassment in the west just so i can wear something that is not expected of me.

@Cukaash You sound like a salafi. Here's a prominent salafi sheikh refuting you on this topic:

There is sunnah that are clear acts of worship, and then are sunnahs that were merely benign cultures and customs of the people of rasullullah (SAW). And if you think rasullullah (SAW) wore a ghutrah, a thobe, and a bisht then...:pachah1:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
@Cukaash You sound like a salafi. Here's a prominent salafi sheikh refuting you on this topic:

There is sunnah that are clear acts of worship, and then are sunnahs that were merely benign cultures and customs of the people of rasullullah (SAW). And if you think rasullullah (SAW) wore a ghutrah, a thobe, and a bisht then...:pachah1:
I sound like a muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.