Why are people so abusive to this girl? I'm not getting it?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
And I don't agree with it, even on Somalia independence day you will still see somalian incels degrade and embarsstheir nation. Its embarssing and shameful.
Can you stop saying the word Somalian it’s not the correct Demonym.Why are you making this about Landers pls stop it.This are diaspora kids who are also trolls.

The word Somalian isn’t even correct :snoop: .Why should bad people be called “Somalian” that doesent sound right.This guys are trolls nothing more.
it's an incorrect term and incels are incorrect in the head. They embarss the name and you wonder why many somali girls distant themselves, they're out here being nasty even on independence day. I have even seen Somali girls lie about their ethncitiy too scared to say they're somali because of them.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
it's an incorrect term and incels are incorrect in the head. They embarss the name and you wonder why many somali girls distant themselves, they're out here being nasty even on independence day. I have even seen Somali girls lie about their ethncitiy too scared to say they're somali because of them.
This isn’t new people do FKD during Ramadan so :ohno: ..They are just trolls who are miserable a lot of them arent even Somali

The hatred this lot have for madows is insane. They hate her because she doesn’t have classical Somali features and can pass for other African countries.

This is wild.

seoulmates

18/12/2022
I agree people need to stop taking these guys seriously wallahi it’s the same 30 people with multiple alts those guys don’t even have morals it’s best to not take them seriously and just report them :farmajoyaab:
I don’t know why people don’t abuse the block feature more. On twitter alone I have 2000+ people blocked and tiktok it’s probably more. If you annoy me once I don’t want you to keep annoying me on my own shit! I have a couple members on here on ignore too.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I don’t know why people don’t abuse the black feature more. On twitter alone I have 2000+ people blocked and tiktok it’s probably more. If you annoy me once I don’t want you to keep annoying me on my own shit! I have a couple members on here on ignore too.
I’m blocked by James Charles and Peta on twitter :mjkkk: :mindblown: Twitter used to be a fun place actually but now it’s infested by the far right and annoying trolls