Why are pro Ukraine accounts like this?

Literal Nazi's are to be found under that reply it's insane. They're literally calling for somali citizens to be forcefully deported it's crazy.

Last edited:
This is how most of them view countries outside of Europe, as lower beings. My question is how do they get away with blatant lies? Do they really believe Omar’s district is full of terrorists?

I swear white Americans have such good PR. They're the ones voting for these politicians yet minorities always get the blame.

It doesn’t matter what they do, it will either be ignored or pinned on some miskeen minority,

Don't let this one guy fool you, Ukraine supporters are generally left leaning and good allys of us. they either support palestine or they're neutral. conservatives want to cut off aid to ukraine and let russia take over them, those same guys also hate somalis and ilhan. look at those big right wing accounts boosted by elon theyre all anti ukraine and anti palestine.

Don't let this one guy fool you, Ukraine supporters are generally left leaning and good allys of us. they either support palestine or they're neutral. conservatives want to cut off aid to ukraine and let russia take over them, those same guys also hate somalis and ilhan. look at those big right wing accounts boosted by elon theyre all anti ukraine and anti palestine.
I don’t really think so, in my experience unfortunately a lot of the bigger pro-Ukrainian accounts seem to be absurdly racist, especially the ones with the profile picture of that doge in a military uniform.

But then again being absurdly racist seems to be something that Eastern Europe is well known for.

a lot of the bigger pro-Ukrainian accounts seem to be absurdly racist, especially the ones with the profile picture of that doge in a military uniform.
I'd say Islamophobic rather than racist. I've never seen one tweet against Somalis so I dont really care. And even then russian accounts are worse, they flex wagner killing muslims in Mali

as Somalis we don't need to advocate for either, but just know the average ukraine supporter (typical white liberal) is nicer to us than the average pro russian (MAGA supporter)

Keo

VIP
Literal Nazi's are to be found under that reply it's insane. They're literally calling for somali citizens to be forcefully deported it's crazy.
Who cares about that? At least in America, you can respond by calling for them to be deported to Europe or wherever the f*ck they're from.

I don’t really think so, in my experience unfortunately a lot of the bigger pro-Ukrainian accounts seem to be absurdly racist, especially the ones with the profile picture of that doge in a military uniform.

But then again being absurdly racist seems to be something that Eastern Europe is well known for.
Those aren’t even Ukrainian accounts they are Russians pretending to be Ukrainian they’ve also been caught pretending to be black Americans