Why are there so many bantus in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This is a pic from xamar
CjHwRclXEAAvaTr.jpg

I'm honestly confused. I never saw any bantus when I was in Xamar last year whats going on?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
is that a camp btw? Are these people affected by the drought that then came to Xamar for assistance? I never used to see this.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
those poor people came in after the 2011 famines. They mostly migrated from the shabelle's, a lot of IDP's In Xamar.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Oh well that's sad. Why can't they return water is back is it because of qabil?

Its a combination of things, lack of development in their areas, al-shabab and better opportunities in Xamar. I know that the Turks and the Gov were helping them return slowly, but I think most of them will be around for the long haul.

Mogadishu is the capital and largest city, and is very clan diverse. It is also near many Bantu Somali lands in Somalia.

I like Bantu Somalis. Very hard working people. They have a good work ethic and they dont mooch off Western welfare systems.

I hope Bantu Somalis take over Hargeisa, Mogadishu, Bosaso and Kismayo and xaafada @ReeBorama and everything in between.

Alot of the architecture in Somalia was built by Bantus. I even saw a 5 story story in Hargeisa (skyscraper for Somali standards but walk up apartment in the West) built by Somali Bantus. The lazy skinnies (except Madhibaan) don't build anything.

I would actually. I only like Somalis. You're obsessed with Arabs.

Nope

You're obsessed with Bantu Somalis.

They are human; you skinnies are not.

Don't dare look below them when you skinnies are not worth more than the dirt under their fingernails

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Its a combination of things, lack of development in their areas, al-shabab and better opportunities in Xamar. I know that the Turks and the Gov were helping them return slowly, but I think most of them will be around for the long haul.

Yeah they should return hopefully to their native countries. Somalis actually need the arable land.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nope

Don't dare look below them when you skinnies are not worth more than the dirt under their fingernails

Shut up AJ. I'm obsessed with Somalias well being but also theirs they need to return back to their native countries. Nothing wrong with saying that. I'm pretty sure the Natives in Canada feel the same about you and every other settler.

Shut up AJ. I'm obsessed with Somalias well being but also theirs they need to return back to their native countries. Nothing wrong with saying that. I'm pretty sure the Natives in Canada feel the same about you and every other settler.

I live 30 miles next to a Native reserve and I go through a couple of times a year. They love me.

I've visited the lands of the Alexander First Nation tribe and the Siksika Nation tribe. They love me. They don't want me gone.

@Barni stop looking down on Somali Bantus when you and everyone else is beneath them. You wouldnt have said anything if a thousand Arabs settled in Xamar
Reer xamar who are combination of Arab Indian Iranian were living in Somalia for 1000 year but never thought of changing the history or threat us to take over our country like the Bantu do, Bantu who had just arrived 100 years ago. Bantu who are joining al shabab and enjoying killing Somalis. Xeer xamar or Arab had never ever interfered in politicial life of Somalia (expect when 3 of SYL youth founders were xeer xamar.)

Last edited:
is that a camp btw? Are these people affected by the drought that then came to Xamar for assistance? I never used to see this.
It's not good idea to return to south where Somalia wealth, plus they should not concentrate on one region, they should not regroup in one area. Regroup them means bantuland

Nope

Look at Kenya and how the Kikuyu who came from west Africa are deporting ethnic somalis from their land, it is not only the Somalis but read about Kikuyu and killing of luo who are East African.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts