Why are there so many bantus in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
Reer xamar who are combination of Arab Indian Iranian were in Somalia since for 1000 year but never thought of changing the history or threat us taking over our country like the Bantu do, Bantu who just arrived 100 years ago. Bantu who are enjoying al shabab and enjoying killing Somalis. Xeer xamar or Arab never ever interfered in politician expect when 3 of SYL youth founders were xeer xamar.

What the f*ck do you know about Xamar you fishy kastumo rat. Stick to your desert

waraabe

Your superior
Before you call her sick read about your Somalis brothers suffering in Kenya by Kikuyu from west Africa and genciodes Kikuyu committed in 80s and deporting Somalis by Bantu from west Africa
.what about Somali suffering under somali

when famine hit eelayland caused by alshabab,these eelay and Madow people flooded this city which has no capacity to help them,the fking UN,Turkey building Feeding centres only enticed more and more.they have no intention of going back .alshabab dogs of hellfire have displaced them

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Bantu :deargod:

Faadumo Qaasim, Nasiib Buundo, Saqaawadiin etc were all Bantu and they contributed more to Somalia than you guys.

This is a pic from xamar
CjHwRclXEAAvaTr.jpg

I'm honestly confused. I never saw any bantus when I was in Xamar last year whats going on?
why ask that question? xamar so mahan wadankoda? barni deep down you are prejudice lkn against the wrong folk . they are citizens atleast cunack is against foreigners.

Please ..... After less than 100 years of Bantu living in Somalia they are changing the history and claiming the country for themselves and threating us. Reer xamar who contributed more anyone in Somalia and lived for 1000 years in the country and fought on our side in all out wars since Ajuran empire and formed with Somali SYL never Never never never changed the history or threat us or demand any share in government @Mckenzie.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Dr. Faadumo qaasim is hawiye she was neighbour of my family home. Please ..... After less than 100 years of Bantu living in Somalia they are changing the history and claiming the country for themselves and threating us. Reer xamar who contributed more anyone in Somalia and lived for 1000 years in the country and fought on our side in all out wars since Ajuran empire and formed with Somali SYL never Never never never changed the history or threat us or demand any share in government @Mckenzie.

Why were you living in mogadishu and not Lascanod??

Fucking leaches

image.jpeg
I got mixed between dr faadumo qaasim the Hawyie Doctor and good minister of health and singer faadumo qaasim

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Reer Xamar, Bantu etc are all citizens of Somalia and I consider them ethnic Somali, why are they any less Somali than yall lamagoodleys who claim Arab descent

Minorities should never ever outnumber us or even come close to 1/3rd. But I respect Bantus hardworking people. But Ethiopians should have No Living Chance in resettling in Somalia.

Hubble

VIP
Bantus have no land and no representation what so ever. You're just angry that they're alive because they literally have nothing else.

image.jpeg
That's what barni and every Somali women will be in the future when they outnumber us. BTW the picture is in Kenya ((NEP)where the Somalis abused by Bantu from west Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts