Why are we Somalis so smart and often have larger Genius brains and do coding jobs? Is it because we inherited largest Neanderthal brains?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
My attention span and short term memory sucks sometimes too but had nothing to do with intelligence, high IQ and ability to learn. Anyways who is that guy in your Avatar?
MashaAllah better to have low attention span than low iq.

I have no idea who that fella is on my profile pic. He just looks funny as hell

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Fo Sho I got Neandethal.
Screenshot_20201116-165023_23andMe.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
So we was as intelligent as those Neanderthals who were cave dwellers? :what1:
Back then there was no tech, everyone either farmed or dwelled caves and sorry Neandethal interbred with modern humans and that means they didn't just live in Caves lol. Not Caveman lol. Regardless though we all from Adam and Hawa anyways

Dalmoor

Hiatusโœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
have no idea who that fella is on my profile pic. He just looks funny as hell
His real name is Charles Dion McDowell, nicknamed wide neck. This nigga got famous because of a mugshot:pachah1:

Back then there was no tech, everyone either farmed or dwelled caves and sorry Neandethal interbred with modern humans and that means they didn't just live in Caves lol. Not Caveman lol. Regardless though we all from Adam and Hawa anyways
They must have been dumb for them to have bigger brain size than the modern human yet aren't smarter.

Cerberus

VIP
His real name is Charles Dion McDowell, nicknamed wide neck. This nigga got famous because of a mugshot:pachah1:

They must have been dumb for them to have bigger brain size than the modern human yet aren't smarter.
Well I don't think science yet knows if they were intelligent/smart to 100% degree. It maybe they were just as intelligence or smarter than modern humans but they lived in their own lifestyle and didn't do other stuff modern homosapiens did. Anyways that large neck guy, I swear I saw him in a photo online and it went viral. If we all came from Adam and Eve surely wr can't be that far apart from Neanderthals.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Somalis are only smart around other people.

When they link up other Somalis their IQ drops.

Trending

Latest posts