why did the chicken cross the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
(somalispot edition of course) what do you think different users would say? Here are mine, hope no one gets offended, its all fun and games ^_^ no hard feelings

@Canuck it was an oromo chicken, and it's not the only one, more and more cross over to SL each year

@CrazyWadaad warya, why do I care why the chicken crosses the road! hopefully it'll be eaten by a fox :deargod:

shoot I cant think of anymore alright you guys can add to it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@UncleMenace -- waan ku aasi that's why the chicken crossed the street.
@Rooble-- The chicken crossed the street because it was a Diana abuser, I spotted it from 85859439393 miles away.

@Air Jalam -- the chicken crossed the street because it was some caato chicken, I like my chicken with hilib, I told to her yaac. :camby:

@waraabe "cuz the chicken started thinking it was a fockin . Either that or be deported"

@AbdiJohnson : "because it was a stupid African chicken that couldnt appreciate the freedoms it was given in a secular thriving safe haven it fled to, so it stupidly looked for what it stupidly thought were greener pastures. Also probably to booty clap for arabs

@KowDheh : "the real question is....how can we blame Somaliland or Puntland for this? Did the chicken feel isolated and underrepresented on the other side of the road

@Cognitivedissonance "because the chicken wanted to find peace and reflect and spend some time worshipping its Creator. We are too tribalist and forgot Allah's commands over us to live in peace.....also...f*ck isaaqs"

P.s guys it's all love lol i like all of you

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@KowDheh : "the real question is....how can we blame Somaliland or Puntland for this? Did the chicken feel isolated and underrepresented on the other side of the road

@Cognitivedissonance "because the chicken wanted to find peace and reflect and spend some time worshipping its Creator. We are too tribalist and forgot Allah's commands over us to live in peace.....also...f*ck isaaqs"

I'm in legit tears. :deadpeter:

@Seoul the chicken crossed the road because she was the town bike and a loser also she was my friend
@Mercury i feel sorry for the chicken I heard the roosters on the other side are rapists and don't know how to cook

@ReeBorama chickenka baalasheda xun ka was . Sheeko digag ba e keentay aniga barwaqo dax fadhiya. waar bal mishan so o barwaqisantahy ila eeg. Ya Allah borama e so dhawi

@Duke of Harshaw the khat addicted from east burco was crossing into the wrong side
1464019678881.gif

@AbdiJohnson The chicken is not in the east. It is in the west! It has the right to cross the road by exercising its right which t wouldn't get back in the barbaric east.

@menace the chicken was out to meet me at a hotel 20 hours away from my town of dublin to do my liberation struggles.

@Hafez the chicken should be brought back. I don't believe in marital rape how can it run away from me? it is my right as her owner!

@Air Jalam
:mjsuitcry: I was trying to eat that chicken and it tried to run away. Little did it know I had my goons waiting on the other side of the road to grab it.:sheed:

@Canuck the chicken fled the abuse of the amisom army in somalia. All chicken across somalia will not be save until egypt replaces amisom.

@Barni the chicken better run away after it came to my luuq acting so thirsty!

@Mercury I believe the chicken was fleeing an abusive marriage where her rooster tried to make it docile and submassive. Good on the chicken for escaping.:obamaswag:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Duchess if that chicken crosses over one more time it's getting banned from ever crossing again :mjpls:

@Lily ohhhhh please cross over lovely chicken and let's have a tea party Yayyy:confused::eek::geek:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@waraabe "cuz the chicken started thinking it was a fockin . Either that or be deported"

@AbdiJohnson : "because it was a stupid African chicken that couldnt appreciate the freedoms it was given in a secular thriving safe haven it fled to, so it stupidly looked for what it stupidly thought were greener pastures. Also probably to booty clap for arabs

Dhulka :deadrose:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@Duchess if that chicken crosses over one more time it's getting banned from ever crossing again :mjpls:

@Lily ohhhhh please cross over lovely chicken and let's have a tea party Yayyy:confused::eek::geek:

LOOOOOOOOOOL oh my even the emojs are on point.... you know me too well :cool::2tjlv3e:...........................:4uzpnkt::ninja:

@Mckenzie 'the chicken was chased by another cheesed up chicken :oops::oops:'

lets see how you decipher it obamadatazz

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The chicken wanted to avoid being slaughtered, sought for a better life. Even if it meant risking to be run over by a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts