why did the chicken cross the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Adam this poor chicken tried to cross the road but was to blind to see without his glasses

@Canuck this chicken crossed the road to block oromo chickens from entering the country Illegally

@Baraf this chicken was a show off it crossed the road back and forth for no reason

@Lily this chicken didnt know if it should cross the road in a straight line or zig zag

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Reiko I had chicken soup yesterday with some double French fries. I only like roosters too. I eat them with my colleagues everyday, twice on Friday.

@Anon **makes a post about chicken sex**

@VicePrez the chicken was in the wrong position, it should have ran down the wing in a 4-5-1 position

@Freebandz tranny chickens
:lawd:

@Mckenzie that chicken is crossing over to me because I said so :denzelnigga:

@Air Jalam waar chickenka waa ka dhex bixi haduu xaar Wayn leyahay :ahhhh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance f*ck the chicken, it was neither here nor there anyway.

@waraabe it crossed to join the other southern chickens that are being sold to Arabs. Southern chicken booty on wholesale

@Mckenzie To squat on the houses of other chickens.
@Hafez the chickens crossed the road cause they were all coming to my yard cause they're all my concubines, I'm far from a crook but my hooked nose brings all the girls to the yard & watch me take off like concord :ftw9nwa:

angrycat

not so sad after all
alright im gonna try to do some more lol

@Reiko he better not bring his broke ass back :camby:
@Air Jalam look at those chicken thighs :ahhhh:

@Cognitivedissonance ilahey baan ku dharshe tas chicken miya misa jinni:oh6b81q:

@Hafez wallah that chicken is Bani Quzayma, i know because were cousins

@Baraf
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Barni it was probably a rooster, i swear its unfair that the hens never get to cross. ugh

how'd I do :mjpls:

Hubble

VIP
The chicken wanted to avoid being slaughtered, sought for a better life. Even if it meant risking to be run over by a car.

Masha Allah Baraf you're sensitive soul, I knew it :frdfvsb:

@Sufiyan Because the chicken was a brainless kacaan atheist who crosses every boundary.

@UncleMenace taasi neef daaqayso ayeey iska aheyd

@AbdiJohnson She was a third world European chicken seeking a better life in Canada. That chicken now owns her home and has long forgotten the slums of Europe.

@Barni It will never be hen and lay eggs no matter how many times you use a gender neutral pronoun.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
alright im gonna try to do some more lol

@Reiko he better not bring his broke ass back :camby:
@Air Jalam look at those chicken thighs :ahhhh:

@Cognitivedissonance ilahey baan ku dharshe tas chicken miya misa jinni:oh6b81q:

@Hafez wallah that chicken is Bani Quzayma, i know because were cousins

@Baraf
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Barni it was probably a rooster, i swear its unfair that the hens never get to cross. ugh

how'd I do :mjpls:
:russ::cryinglaughsmiley:
Ay tho ngl them thighs make a ni99a go mad:ahhhh::wow1:

@Bielsa "The chicken crossed the road because he was being petted by that evil white blue eyed baby. That evil white baby might have eaten him for dinner".

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw the khat addicted from east burco was crossing into the wrong side
1464019678881.gif

:sheed:

That gif became very popular like gold platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts