Why do Africans think Somalis are mixed?

Do you think we are mixed with white people or yemenites

• No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky hair isn't always hard and rough. If you've heard of hair typing (someone mentioned it earlier in the thread), 4a hair (which is fairly common among Somalis), is seen as 'kinky' hair. I personally have 3c/4a hair. Never really seen 4b or 4c on Somalis though.

4a hair:

View attachment 13126
View attachment 13127
View attachment 13128

View attachment 13125
Kinky hair is hard and rough. You're using a pic of an habesh and of women who use 20 different products or are mixed.

This is how they do what they do
image.jpg
image.jpg

3c is on the brink of cutoff between curly and kinky.

This is kinky without any weave or chemical product
image.jpg
image.jpg

If I want long shiny hair all I have to do is not shower to often and add some cocoa butter once a while maybe. No hassle

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Don't get me wrong, I think kinky hair is pretty cool. You can pull of some really wicked hairstyles, especially dreaded ones. I just can't accept the suggestion that we have a kinky hair percentage of over 10%.

Timo Madows wear dat shit wit pride. :rejoice:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Kinky hair is hard and rough. You're using a pic of an habesh and of women who use 20 different products or are mixed.

This is how they do what they do View attachment 13130 View attachment 13131
3c is on the brink of cutoff between curly and kinky.

This is kinky without any weave or chemical product View attachment 13132View attachment 13133

If I want long shiny hair all I have to do is not shower to often and add some cocoa butter once a while maybe. No hassle

Perfect explanation. Couldn't have done it better.

These kids need to understand 3b/3c hair just curls naturally like that when you soak it, unlike 4 texture hair which requires products and or heat to achieve the same effect.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Just wanna point out just how much tiimo jileec niggas shed. We're talking about in the hundred range of hairs per day

Turrible life
Yh i have a mate that is a solid timo jileec and the guys hairline is eroding fast to the point he doesn't leave without caps

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
same shit you guys bald faster being 3b is the best of both worlds:rejoice::rejoice:

It's literally not the same. Like you shed a certain number of hairs every day. Straight hair people have different phase of hair growth usually. The dormant phase is shorter but they shed often.

I've more or less been shedding some 100-120 hairs a day since I was a child :francis:

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
It's literally not the same. Like you shed a certain number of hairs every day. Straight hair people have different phase of hair growth usually. The dormant phase is shorter but they shed often.

I've more or less been shedding some 100-120 hairs a day since I was a child :francis:
Bidaar Mohamoud :mugshotman: This is you in 5-10 years:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending