Why do atheist preach like they are trying to save people like Jehovah witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Pastafarianism is da truuf fam

PYBF9gp.jpg
Bradar Rastafarianism ba maqli jirey lakinse waxas weligey Ma maqlin.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Because I don't want to see others wasting their lives in servitude and fear towards a Deity who frankly doesn't exist. Sir, you and most other Muslims didn't choose Islam but you happened to be born into a Muslim family where subsequent indoctrination took place so anything you guys read will be clouded with a confirmation bias. I on the other hand chose to leave this religion. I currently don't have associate with a particular label so I couldn't care less if you became Atheist all I desire is that humans question what's around them and think for themselves as that's ultimately what has got us to where we are today.
You sound confused. If you ain't sure yourself then why plant doubts into other people's heads. So ultimately you want them to join you in your confusion, wouldn't it be wise to preach once you're certain of the matter?

People wonder why I'm so hostile towards these Atheists.

Even when I'm not on this forum, these vermin resort to attacking the Deen and trying to discredit Muslims. It's their agenda and they will continue to rub their Atheistic beliefs in our faces, and then they have the nerve to cry about tolerance once the Muslims actually fight back.

May Allah disgrace these godless people.

Even when I'm not on this forum, these vermin resort to attacking the Deen and trying to discredit Muslims. It's their agenda and they will continue to rub their Atheistic beliefs in our faces, and then they have the nerve to cry about tolerance once the Muslims actually fight back.

You're prayer is in vain you douche.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's more to talk about than religion. Religion is just one topic among thousands. If you want guidance, go to Ummah Forums.
Do you think that this forum if what you say is correct over 50% gaalo would you say that's a fair representation of Somalis in general who are 99.9% Muslim?

Let's keep it civil, cause when I used profane language towards your kind they reported me, so if you can't take it then why dish it out?

I've never reported anyone despite the torrents of abuse I've received precisely because I can take what I dish out. Wasn't it you who told me to 'rest in you scum.'

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've never reported anyone despite the torrents of abuse I've received precisely because I can take what I dish out. Wasn't it you who told me to 'rest in you scum.'
Well I've been reported & had my comments deleted on numerous occasions by your kind.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've never denied that
Then why don't you change the name of the forum since you claim the majority are atheists. Or is it some sort of sinister agenda going on to brainwash some young Muslim impressionable minds so you may convert them into Darwinism, western ideologies.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Amiin yaa rabb.

Then why don't you change the name of the forum since you claim the majority are atheists. Or is it some sort of sinister agenda going on to brainwash some young Muslim impressionable minds so you may convert them into Darwinism, western ideologies.

I come here to discuss many topics. Not only one. So do fellow atheists.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I come here to discuss many topics. Not only one. So do fellow atheists.
Yeah sure & I have got Big Ben on sale, tell your minions to proceed talking about other things except Islam then me & them wouldn't have no reason to interact on here.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As long as there's a religion section I'll keep talking about Islam.
I'll be waiting there for you in sha Allah so I may teach you about Islam.

But don't report me to your brethren abdijohnson if you don't like what I say, that goes for your gaalo creatures in general. What reaction do you expect to get when you have that picture on your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.