Why do Caucasians look so Somali/Cushitic?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Screenshot_20231006_215823.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_215737.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_215815.jpg
https___d3ec1vt3scx7rr.cloudfront.net_files_files_images_1985_SAAM-1985.66.165703_1 (1).jpg
AsHZxwJ.jpg
rskywQH.jpg
1695485057193.png
Screenshot_20230919_230426.jpg
1692219540035.png
20230817_185734.jpg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
We're their grandpas. Their beauty is thanks to that cushitic gene fighting for its life against the wave of Neanderthal dna. Like the 300 Spartans.

Based

VIP
What is it with you Somalis who are so obsessed with features. Imagine the only thing you can take pride in is the fact you have similar features to a race who look down on you. Could never be me.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
What is it with you Somalis who are so obsessed with features. Imagine the only thing you can take pride in is the fact you have similar features to a race who look down on you. Could never be me.
Seems you can't see sarcasm

Imagine how jobless an individual must be to only talk about haplogroups,features,not being black & claiming Arab. :dead:

Why are some Somalis on this forum so obsessed with features and looks? They are constantly reiterating that they resemble Caucasian people and have similar looks. This is a huge sign of an inferiority complex. Every single day they are talking about looks and features. Are these guys women? Men build and lead societies. Instead we have men talking about haplogroups and having Caucasian features lol. They need to stop repeating the same topics and do something efficiently with their lives.

Somalis look nothing like cadaans :chrisfreshhah:

Speaking of phenotype, does anyone think Somalis look more "caucasian" looking than the Habesha despite the latter have higher levels of Eurasian dna? I swear so many of them look borderline madow whereas Somalis look unmistakably mixed. Is it the omotic dna or something?