Why do fobs always ruin photo quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time they post pics on Facebook or online, they change the size to something way smaller. Or the picture ends up a lot more blurry and unclear despite the original photo Ive already seen which was taken
by a camera with high megapixels.

When a fob gets his hands on a photo they ruin the quality somehow.

That is one of my biggest pet peeves

Q

Queen Carawelo

Fobs ruin everything. They ruined MN, they ruined the Somali image in North America.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's not FOBs who are leaving qurbaha to become terrorists in Somalia and Syria. And it's not FOBs who are sucking Tyrone's dick on the low. And it's not FOBs who are emulating Mexican gang bangers.

It's not FOBs who ruined the image of maryooleys. It's people who were born here or grew up here. :ufdup:

Q

Queen Carawelo

It's not FOBs who are leaving qurbaha to become terrorists in Somalia and Syria. And it's not FOBs who are sucking Tyrone's dick on the low. And it's not FOBs who are emulating Mexican gang bangers.

It's not FOBs who ruined the image of maryooleys. It's people who were born here or grew up here. :ufdup:

Sucking Tyrone? Ewwwww, you're a fob for making that accusation. Your opinions are fob associated. Good bye sir,

A big pet peeve of mine is this unnecessary need to constantly look down on fobs.

I was with you until the emphasized.

Why do you hate your people abdijohnson?

:obamatell:

I swear, you're so spot on. Always.

I like fobs. They are good people.

I just want to know why they ruin photo quality all the time. But most importantly how do they ruin it?

Lol @ calling me fifth column. How ironic considering you people are either on Xabashi and Kenyatti payroll or bootyclap for people on Xabashi or Kenyatti payroll

Status
Not open for further replies.