Hippos
crocodiles
Cheetahs
Black mamba
Mosquitoes

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Don't forget ants, I heard this story about this injured man who couldn't move in a forest, ants found him, and ate him alive smelling his wound 💀 What a way to die

Ants are deadly. If you trigger the fu*k out of them. But they’re in the minority. They’re not that dominant in Africa. But they do deserve an honourable mention at least.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
The deadliest animals in Africa by list:

Wild dogs
lions
Hyenas
Hippos
crocodiles
Cheetahs
Black mamba
Mosquitoes
You forgot buffalo and puff adders. The puff adder (Bitis arietans) is a highly venomous viper species found in savannahs and grasslands from Morocco and western Arabia throughout Africa except for the Sahara and rainforest regions.[3] It is responsible for causing the most snakebite fatalities in Africa owing to various factors, such as its wide distribution, frequent occurrence in highly populated regions, and aggressive disposition

Sa_Male

Ants are deadly. If you trigger the fu*k out of them. But they’re in the minority. They’re not that dominant in Africa. But they do deserve an honourable mention at least.
I feel like walking around the bush, you'd come across elephants and buffalo more than lions and wild dogs.
And puff adders apparently don't move when they sense a human approaching hence why they kill more than black mamba, but did yo know mamas actually chase people, and they're fast 💀

Khanderson

VIP
You forgot buffalo and puff adders. The puff adder (Bitis arietans) is a highly venomous viper species found in savannahs and grasslands from Morocco and western Arabia throughout Africa except for the Sahara and rainforest regions.[3] It is responsible for causing the most snakebite fatalities in Africa owing to various factors, such as its wide distribution, frequent occurrence in highly populated regions, and aggressive disposition

💯 agree with you on this. They’re deadly and venomous.. Africa Snakes are probably the most deadly types of snakes compared other region in the world.

Which venomous snakes you consider to be deadlier: King Cobra, black mamba or puff address

:hmm:

Sa_Male

💯 agree with you on this. They’re deadly and venomous.. Africa Snakes are probably the most deadly types of snakes compared other region in the world.

Which venomous snakes you consider to be deadlier: King Cobra, black mamba or puff address

:hmm:
King cobra and mamba are rare compared to puff adder, adder is almost as dangerous, but since it never flees and stays in one place camouflaged, I'd say it's puff adder

Sa_Male

King cobra and mamba are rare compared to puff adder, adder is almost as dangerous, but since it never flees and stays in one place camouflaged, I'd say it's puff adder
So basically puff adders are landheere, and they're stubborn mfs, the other snakes usually leave half the time, but puff adders never move, always relying on camo.
😂

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
They are built for it just like Vultures.
The deadliest animals in Africa by list:

Wild dogs
lions
Hyenas
Hippos
crocodiles
Cheetahs
Black mamba
Mosquitoes
In my opinion the most dangerous one has got to be
Hyenas
crocodiles
Snake
Idk what wild dogs are arent thery just hyenas??
then mosquitoes cause of deisese..

Khanderson

VIP
They are built for it just like Vultures.

In my opinion the most dangerous one has got to be
Hyenas
crocodiles
Snake
Idk what wild dogs are arent thery just hyenas??
then mosquitoes cause of deisese..

Wild dogs are a deadly types of breeds. They’re not just dogs (don’t let that name mislead you) they’re different. And they’re not like hyenas. They share a similar characteristics of them but they are not remotely the same. The way they operate is similar to Piranhas.

Latest posts