Why do landers compare Gaza to Hargeisa

1720207827813.png

1720207844609.png

1720207873444.png

Gaza is probably worse because they live in densely populated way with high buildings, there is literally nowhere to run but Somalilanders could leave into the rural areas and find safety. Still it says 90% of homes and businesses and property were destroyed which is basically the whole city.

The reason why few people probably know about it is because it was being supported by the US government. Siad Barre was their puppet till the very end and they looked the other way. They were personally picking up arms for him from Berbera, that's how deep the connection was.

-----
For a strange twist, only the Israeli's when they read the human rights report at the top of this post, tried to refer the issue to the UN security council.
1720208284028.png

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Landers and the never-ending Victim Card Only 5,000 people died in that war, and these niggas will hype it as if they went through ten consecutive holocausts at the same time. Everyone is tired of their 24 hour whining about Siad Barre. Worse and unimaginable things happened in the south, but you will never see Southeners crying about it like these people.
20240705_230420.jpg

Landers and the never-ending Victim Card Only 5,000 people died in that war, and these niggas will hype it as if they went through ten consecutive holocausts at the same time. Everyone is tired of their 24 hour whining about Siad Barre. Worse and unimaginable things happened in the south, but you will never see Southeners crying about it like these people.
View attachment 333670
So you going to ignore all other accounts and report and relay on old US govt estimation?? what a nacas

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
So you going to ignore all other accounts and report and relay on old US govt estimation?? what a nacas
Not estimation it was literally a group of researchers sent by the US to collect the real casualties that's why no one takes your fake stories seriously it doesn't matter how much you calaacal about İsaaq genocide that's nothing compared to what happened to the rest of the country at that time.

Not estimation it was literally a group of researchers sent by the US to collect the real casualties that's why no one takes your fake stories seriously it doesn't matter how much you calaacal about İsaaq genocide that's nothing compared to what happened to the rest of the country at that time.
Nacas you won't find a single person of my people who didn't lose a relative or family member at the hands of the regime. I myself lost several relatives and 2 in forced disappearance whose where abouts or their burial ground is unknown to this day

View attachment 333670

You really need to learn how to read.

What that report is saying is saying is at the very least 5000 people were killed outside of battlezones, outside of crossfire purely for being Isaaq. So government troops would identify who was Isaaq and kill them on that basis, probably fleeing refugees. That number is minimum 5000. The real casualty count for the government bombardment of the cities is a large multiple of that number (10, 20, 30, 40, 50 times? who knows).

Sincerely leave serious topics alone until you learn how to read English.

No one says bad things didn't happen in the South. Darood took their habits there and you guys did your worst too.

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Nacas you won't find a single person of my people who didn't lose a relative or family member at the hands of the regime. I myself lost several relatives and 2 in forced disappearance whose where abouts or their burial ground is unknown to this day
My entire maternal family besides one sibling my mom and grandma who had to run from hargeisa through galbeed down to NFD to avoid kacaan got packed and people still want to deny there was a genocide in the north 😂 the videos of the aftermath speak for itself

View attachment 333670
I can see why you guys are a failed state you don't believe in justice or that crimes should be punished or prevented in the future. You like to sweep things under the rug but you've only swept yourself to a disunited failed state.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
I can see why you guys are a failed state you don't believe in justice or that crimes should be punished or prevented in the future. You like to sweep things under the rug but you've only swept yourself to a disunited failed state.
As if you're not still part of that failed state wake up from the delusion no one recognises you as a country and different people even our eternal enemy Ethiopia.

As if you're not still part of that failed state wake up from the delusion no one recognises you as a country and different people even our eternal enemy Ethiopia.
Somaliland is defacto independent so in reality its not apart of the failed state of Somalia. Ethiopia recognizes are defacto independence and hence went forward with the MOU.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Somaliland is defacto independent so in reality its not apart of the failed state of Somalia. Ethiopia recognizes are defacto independence and hence went forward with the MOU.
Lol if its defacto independent it would have implemented the MOU without Somalia rejection you guys need a reality check the world doesn't function like your fairytale dreams.

View attachment 333670
They're juts lying to separate themselves from Somalia, I guess it's a very desperate situation for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was joking about the war part.. It's best to solve things peacefully, with war innocent people will get caught in the fire and we can't have that.. I'm sure if Somalia ever becomes peaceful and prosperous with good leadership SL would join.. But for now everyone must be focus on their own tribal state.

Trending