Somalis trapped in Lebanon

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Good, let the Arab bootyclappers suffer, you couldnt pay me a million dollars to reside in their racist lands. Africa ha nolaado!

Why would anyone sane go to study one of the most dangerous, poorest, racist country on earth? Somalis truly are one of the weirdest people on the planet. What makes somalis to hate living in their country so much? I don't understand. Life or education is not better in Lebanon compared to somalia

The government in Turkey, Tunisia is evacuating it's citizens from Lebanon. All other countries in the EU and even Germany flying them out. Why hasn't the Somali government done anything ? not even a public announcement.

I feel for the average Somali national they go abroad to get their education so they can return to their country to benefit it, only for them to put up with a lot in process.

At least last year Somali government managed to evacuate 1500s Somalis from Sudan and successfully transport them back.

Last edited:
Why would anyone sane go to study one of the most dangerous, poorest, racist country on earth? Somalis truly are one of the weirdest people on the planet. What makes somalis to hate living in their country so much? I don't understand. Life or education is not better in Lebanon compared to somalia

Education and life for an average youth in Somalia is hell. You guys are unable to understand because of your western passport privilege.

I’m sure they would love to study in a Western country it’s not like they have choices just be grateful for what you have not everyone has access to it and stop judging people

Education and life for an average youth in Somalia is hell. You guys are unable to understand because of your western passport privilege.
Yeah compared to to normal countries but lebanon is not normal country man. Life is much worse in lebanon compared to Somalia. Just accept the reality, somalis don't like living in their country.

Trending