Why do passports use english

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
English speaking passports don't have other international languages like French on theirs so why should everyone else

424d2adf125a-2d8rw2e-e1639654669373.jpg
us-passport-closed-and-open.jpg
622161.jpeg
passportSomalia.jpg
9caa64367153eae4f158aff8cee22b6a8c9c8d1e-1920x1318.jpg

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Passports are overrated nomadic people and the drug lords never use them, and those two groups travel all the time from one country to another.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
English is a global language. Anyway, if you open up your British passport to the ID page then you’ll see that there are French translations

Khaemwaset

VIP
English is a global language. Anyway, if you open up your British passport to the ID page then you’ll see that there are French translations
Yeah by British passport uses French to translate everything. So there's that.

But ong I'd rather Somali passport use another Horner language than see English. I am against colonial influence back home.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Why did you post this.. now what can I do? But it is wadaad..
Nah bro it's arabic it's after Barre joined the Arab league.

Somali got standardised and Latin became official instead of far wadaad sadly

Nah bro it's arabic it's after Barre joined the Arab league.

Somali got standardised and Latin became official instead of far wadaad sadly
I know what he did. One of his many.. many blunders. Far wadaad has been in use for more then a millenia. Sad.

Also if its arabic and not wadaad why does it read like wadaad.

Hopefully the next government can fix this dumpster fire 'baasbor' it even sounds like a fat ass name baasbor.

Arpund 2 weeks ago i listened to a video about oil coming to somalia. Once it does and once somalia is freed from the shackles of third world african incompetence. Then we can fix it. And maybe we can sneak in some land acquisition too.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I know what he did. One of his many.. many blunders. Far wadaad has been in use for more then a millenia. Sad.

Also if its arabic and not wadaad why does it read like wadaad.

Hopefully the next government can fix this dumpster fire 'baasbor' it even sounds like a fat ass name baasbor.

Arpund 2 weeks ago i listened to a video about oil coming to somalia. Once it does and once somalia is freed from the shackles of third world african incompetence. Then we can fix it. And maybe we can sneak in some land acquisition too.
Af-Somali should honestly go through another set of reforms to prioritise native words and adopt a new script, far wadaad a good candidate.

Somalia should also use oil and become a wealthy state like the Gulf inshallah

Af-Somali should honestly go through another set of reforms to prioritise native words and adopt a new script, far wadaad a good candidate.

Somalia should also use oil and become a wealthy state like the Gulf inshallah
We should not be like the gulf though but we shouldnt be like nigeria either

Trending