why do somali females love white ceeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Get out of here you bitter wench
She's absolutely not the bitterest person on here, y'll are just sensitive. There are at least two damaged-goods men on here, if not three, that you just know got played real, real good & put through that wringer as she clearly has.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Please stop disscussing about me I'm a wonderful woman I know and this site is a boring and quite franlly dull site without my constant bombarded messages

VixR

Veritas
Eh, truth is, some folks just got dealt. It's life. They're a good reminder to beware of snakes in human clothing. Always have your wits about you.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
She's absolutely not the bitterest person on here, y'll are just sensitive. There are at least two damaged-goods men on here, if not three, that you just know got played real, real good & put through that wringer as she clearly has.
Names?:russ:

tom-hardy.jpg

:z1banet:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR alot of our dutch guys here look like that.;)
You come across decent eye-candy here, and it even varies from state-to-state depending on who's Euro ancestors settled there, but not like this, not like in Europe.:z1banet:

American guys are straight mutts, wallahi.:yloezpe:

@ghost he pulled it off:ftw9nwa:

I think I've seen somali girls with every ethnic group, even weird langaab eastern Europeans that are barely seen anywhere on earth :lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
For full disclosure doe I've seen plenty of faraaxs pull just about every ethnic group too. Pretty sure a few scoped out some south and central American natives which would explain click-boom's disposition :westbrookswag;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending