Why do somali guys move shy in real life?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They must be teens or just young inexperienced ones, Somali men I meet are definitely the opposite you described, they talk to you even when you pretend to be on your phone or give all signs you don’t want to be bothered. And their first question is always are you Somali, next time I’m gonna say maaya Irish baan ahaay.

Radical

Been there, done that
i suppose that is something you take pride in. i will be honest and say that i did have to search up the word "exuberance" but that is because of your advanced skills within the English language. you must rile up all the ladies with your jubilance.
There will be no riling up ladies for me as I'm just shy boy according to @Kol3

They must be teens or just young inexperienced ones, Somali men I meet are definitely the opposite you described, they talk to you even when you pretend to be on your phone or give all signs you don’t want to be bothered. And their first question is always are you Somali, next time I’m gonna say maaya Irish baan ahaay.
maybe its where you live ...

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
giphy.gif

Most Abdis here are deeply afraid of me. :bell: Since my memory is long. And I collect superfluous details about them which aid in my uncovering their Clark Kent selves.
I wouldn't say I'm afraid you're just too much of an unknown to me currently. So my ability to defend myself against you is rather low. Therefore I'm practicing social distancing!