Why do somali men hold hands in Somalia...?

@Western4Life what’s the link to when you were gonna fight this one nigga, I wanna read it again it’s been approx another year :hmm:

The Khatuumo guy from London? It's in the Hall of Fame section. His clan and Reer London took a big L that day. I have wanted to throw hands with many on Somali forums and they all refused or ran away. Paper tigers.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Khatuumo guy from London? It's in the Hall of Fame section. His clan and Reer London took a big L that day. I have wanted to throw hands with many on Somali forums and they all refused or ran away. Paper tigers.
kulaha “his clan took a big L”. Don’t forget you used google image photos to try and convince us the cops showed up 😂. Obviously faking it.

fly to toronto and I’ll actually fold you.

I understand the older generation. But the younger ones do this too.
I think people are more afraid of haters. I hear about people sometimes putting on a cold act/ fighting to ward off evil eye lol. excessive but there are a lot of people who look down on the lovey dovey stuff, so it probably makes people feel self conscious

Yes they do. They’re much more affectionate and tender towards each other vs your average geeljire couple.
Arabs and Asians beat their wives:lolbron: thats very tender:lolbron:

if a Somali did that you know damn well her brothers and cousins and uncles will kill that nigga :mjlol:
the most Somalis couples do is yell and divorce:pachah1:

Trending