Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Same old topics though:snoop:. "I'm a big booty chick", "I'm 5ft 10", "I'm slim thick", "I'm Mursade", like we've heard of that sub clan before Kheyre?:ohlord:

I heard murusade are alshabab supporting small clan :russ:

So this is how @anonymous34 looks like in real life
336329666_0d140052c1_o.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I expect @xalimathe6 to enter this thread shortly....
View attachment 46436

I like my women but I have to be honest. Muslim Habeshas like Hararis, Gurage, Silte, Argobba and Zay people are generally well mannered and respectful. Their women are kind, smart and subservient

As for Somali women, some of them are shayadeen sxb. :francis:

@anonymous34 I'm going to marry the sexiest Xalimo so STFU! I will make Dua in every fajr that you end up with a HA man. Ameen!

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Are you fucking dumb sis . This thread is a bait thread :pachah1: i had 2 platinum threads in 2 days :denzelnigga: trying to get it to 3.

After this i will take a break till eid inshallah

Nah man y'all dumb falling for the same old same old. But sure pawn that off on me :trumpsmirk:

Sure but platinum means something on this cesspool :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I like my women but I have to be honest. Muslim Habeshas like Hararis, Gurage, Silte, Argobba and Zay people are generally well mannered and respectful. Their women are kind, smart and subservient

As for Somali women, some of them are shayadeen sxb. :francis:

@anonymous34 I'm going to marry the sexiest Xalimo so STFU! I will make Dua in every fajr that you end up with a HA man. Ameen!

NACALAA ABAHAA I HATE HABAR AWAL MEN THEY ARE TOO PRO SL:birdman: Stop triggering me :jaynerd:

Never said typical look. But its wrong to say they are cad cad or not somali. They both are ogaden from kismayo and come from honourable families. They were educated in egypt and are fluent in arabic.
They must be mixed, if you can't see it than that's wishful thinking to think a pure somali looks like them. Maya jama looks more somali than them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending