Why do Somali women....

0ab01730ca65fa537f59734ac2a2b9fa.png

behave like monkeys

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You're the king of projection. Your mother was a tranny which explains your attraction and obssession with them.
Well in that case your mother was an Arab tranny which explains why you keep bringing them up, going by your logic anyway.

But why do you assume most Somali women can't cook? I'm assuming it's linked to your family.

Well in that case your mother was an Arab tranny which explains why you keep bringing them up, going by your logic anyway.

But why do you assume most Somali women can't cook? I'm assuming it's linked to your family.
Psychoanalysis wont work mate. Everyone knows you as tranny_niner. Did you even have a father present, or did your mum fullfill the father role aswell.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Psychoanalysis wont work mate. Everyone knows you as tranny_niner. Did you even have a father present, or did your mum fullfill the father role aswell.
Psychoanalysis won't work? But rich ain't it. My mother and father were present hence why I know Somali women can cook and I'm not a raging fàggot who thinks the liberals made him want to be a woman.

I heard your father figure was an Arab tranny repenting outside the mosque

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Your obsession with using the deen to throw shade at people knows no bound
Act holier than thou and I shall use your beliefs against you. Why cry about your feelings everytime I do if you don't spare the same thought for the non-muslims here?

Reign in your best friend if you don't want it to happen or go to admin instead. Freedom of speech is a lovely thing.

Trending