Why do Somali women....

So you want to attack my family. I've engaged in enough bashing in TC and Politics section but don't open a door that you won't be able to close

No matter how bad ppl have insulted Somali men, I've never come for their families. If you insist in dragging family into it then I'm all for raising the stakes

The choice is yours :samwelcome:

I'm simply asking you if the reason why you feel as though western Xalimos cannot cook and clean is due to what you have seen?

I mean it is obvious you have not seen random Xalimos, as you are not part of their families.

Like I said, no ill-intent. I'm simply curious.

Why are you karbashing the brother.. He is fasting.. Don't you have to prepare iftar for your husband :mjhaps:

No karbash. Just a very innocent question that went a bit wrong. But the sentiment stands.

I'm going with a simple salad and lasagna. Going to put it in the oven nearer the time.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
For you niggas that do daggasho, why do Somali girls taste better than every ethnicity? The only other ethnicity that comes close is Latinas. I'm talking bout püssy before you niggas think mans a cannibal outch'ere.

Trending