Why do some cadaans believe that immigrants are more privileged than them?

Replace the word immigrant with non whites & all becomes clear.
They fear replacement
& retribution they know in their hearts is justified!

The rhetoric u see is from decades of being force fed literal scapegoat propaganda by their gov/media.

It won't stop..
It'll get worse.
Early 1900's colonial politics is about to come back in a big way!

Better keep ur head on a swivel.
All about demographic change. It’s too late now though. The process is almost complete.

Yep, but I’d love to know the inner workings of their mind to believe that an immigrant who barely speaks the language has more access to local resources than a native who is able to communicate properly and is also able to apply for every benefits the immigrant can as well.

Also, this sentiment is also be fueled by people like Musk as well and others who aren’t lower socioeconomic cadaans.
What mind?

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Replace the word immigrant with non whites & all becomes clear.
They fear replacement

I think the preferential treatment of Ukrainian refugees made it more clear to people.

Preferential, differential or discriminatory? EU protection arrangements for persons displaced from Ukraine​

Albagir, a male refugee from Sudan, and one of his co-travelers struggle to cross into Poland. Meanwhile, the Maslovas, a family from Ukraine, enjoy warm welcomes.
This stark contrast epitomizes Europe’s unequitable treatment of different refugee populations, with Ukrainians topping the refugee hierarchy. Extensive efforts to support Ukrainian refugees are effectively progressive, yet they send a painfully clear message to non-Ukrainian refugees excluded from benefits: that they are less deserving of aid and acceptance.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve been seeing this sentiment everywhere on social media. A lot of cadaans or maybe some should be more accurate, believe that immigrants are more privileged than them. I just saw a tweet in which a cadaan man was saying that Abdul and his 8 kids can afford this and that whilst he (the cadaan man) has to eat low quality food.

Where do they get this narrative from
That they’re being hard done by immigrants who are being handed everything with on a silver spoon?

Not privileged but they believe they get welfare, their hard earned tax money. White people hate and despise to be taxed. If u told them to convert to Islam and move to Saudia arabia where is no income tax- or any tax at all- they will go in drove

Trending