Why do some guys only like you when another guy likes you?

I’ve noticed this a lot! This has happened since high school!

There will be one guy who likes you when no one else is showing you interest and then SUDDENLY all his friends or other guys who know him who weren’t paying you dust also start liking you and showing attention?

I’ve noticed this especially with Somali guys!

So I started a new job and this Djiboutian guy I had as a co worker always flirted with ajnabi girls but never paid me dust, he was cute so I’d try to make convo but he’d just side glance and give short answers. And it was not in a shy Somali way we are sometimes, he was just plain cold and made it known he wasn’t interested.

There’s a mixed guy who started working in the back office and he looks for me and starts a convo with me randomly a lot and always asks me questions about myself, it’s kinda annoying he never shuts up. But TELL ME WHY this Djiboutian guy has started to talk to me! He treats me nicely and smiles at me this entire week! I just respond with coldness and a mean look cause I’m pissed that he switched up that fast.

Why are men like this? Why do you only see value in a woman in how other men value her? Uuf I was so turned off, what a groupie!

I’ve noticed this a lot! This has happened since high school!

There will be one guy who likes you when no one else is showing you interest and then SUDDENLY all his friends or other guys who know him who weren’t paying you dust also start liking you and showing attention?

I’ve noticed this especially with Somali guys!

So I started a new job and this Djiboutian guy I had as a co worker always flirted with ajnabi girls but never paid me dust, he was cute so I’d try to make convo but he’d just side glance and give short answers. And it was not in a shy Somali way we are sometimes, he was just plain cold and made it known he wasn’t interested.

There’s a mixed guy who started working in the back office and he looks for me and starts a convo with me randomly a lot and always asks me questions about myself, it’s kinda annoying he never shuts up. But TELL ME WHY this Djiboutian guy has started to talk to me! He treats me nicely and smiles at me this entire week! I just respond with coldness and a mean look cause I’m pissed that he switched up that fast.

Why are men like this? Why do you only see value in a woman in how other men value her? Uuf I was so turned off, what a groupie!
Lmaoooooooo it’s mate guarding.. I don’t want you but I also don’t want others to have you. ignore him

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Dibleyy

Why can't u give up on the other sex? I mean- i am not saying be a lesbian as it is haraam. But just u know--- be a celibate muslimah

Lmaoooooooo it’s mate guarding.. I don’t want you but I also don’t want others to have you. ignore him
Yk what? You right..

But it still annoys me, like I’m not ugly why is an ajnabi all over me and your sticking up ur nose??

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some people will only value what other people value. It's a form of social proof. Conversely, some men disparage women by considering them "overhyped." I think they call this humbling.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some people will only value what other people value. It's a form of social proof. Conversely, some men disparage women by considering them "overhyped." I think they call this humbling.

Sophis if the way u write/type is the same as the way u speak-- God help your listeners.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I seen girls do the exact same thing @Dibleyy wrote down. I don't really care it's same with other things like movies and brands ect. People like what others like

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Sophis if the way u write/type is the same as the way u speak-- God help your listeners.
But Basra, at thine age, it is imperative thou comport thyself as a lady of refinement. Surely, thou wouldst not wish to be mistaken for one of ill repute, roaming the streets without decorum.

Season 6 Starz GIF by Outlander

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But Basra, at thine age, it is imperative thou comport thyself as a lady of refinement. Surely, thou wouldst not wish to be mistaken for one of ill repute, roaming the streets without decorum.

Season 6 Starz GIF by Outlander

Election 2020 Thank You GIF by CBS News

I’ll give you a tip. For me and many other men I know, it’s the reverse. If a man is already talking to a girl, or a girl already mentions she’s talking to a man, we exit out and don’t pursue any further. It’s a turn off if a man is already inclined with a woman. No sloppy second business in my circles. You are likely overthinking it, or this guy is not a man and an immature boy, not man, who is just jealous.

I’ll give you a tip. For me and many other men I know, it’s the reverse. If a man is already talking to a girl, or a girl already mentions she’s talking to a man, we exit out and don’t pursue any further. It’s a turn off if a man is already inclined with a woman. No sloppy second business in my circles. You are likely overthinking it, or this guy is not a man and an immature boy, not man, who is just jealous.
Plenty of men also like to take a women of another men.it shows dominance. And lot of men like the competitive battle. ‘Sloppy seconds’ bit disrespectful don’t you think, what about divorcee.

Trending

Latest posts