Why do some sudanese have netherland flag emoji ???

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I have seen more than 10 sudanese have sudan and netherland flag emoji but why ????

I have seen more than 10 sudanese have sudan and netherland flag emoji but why ????

Are you retarded? It is the same with Somalis who lived in Holland but migrated to the UK later on in their lives. Some Sudanese people do hold dual nationalities, it isn't an odd thing. I know one Sudanese guy(who is my friend) who has a Canadian and American passport, and Sudanese one. His mother was born in Canada, and his father was born in the USA but he migrated back to Sudan to study.

The Dutch are pretty racist and don't give many opportunities to ethnic minorities in that country. My cousin who lived in Belgium for over 10 years and is a citizen too, told me that most Belgian employers don't like employing Moroccan or Congolese people, even if they are citizens with good enough qualifications/experience for that specific job role.

Last edited:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Are you retarded? It is the same with Somalis who lived in holland but migrated to the UK later on in their lives. Some Sudanese people do hold dual nationalities, it isn't an odd thing. I know one Sudanese guy(who is my friend) who has a Canadian and American passport, and Sudanese one. His mother was born in Canada, and his father was born in the USA but he migrated back to Sudan to study.

The Dutch are pretty racist and don't give many opportunities to ethnic minorities in that country. One cousin who lived in Belguim, told me that most Belgian employers don't like employing Moroccan or Congolese people.
Don't know was thinking they had some history together or something i didn't know but if its the same reason as somali then we are both the same :drakelaugh: :deadrose: :kendrickcry: :lolbron:

Don't know was thinking they had some history together or something i didn't know but if its the same reason as somali then we are both the same :drakelaugh: :deadrose: :kendrickcry: :lolbron:

Nah all the same reasons bro. Do you think that these racist Europeans know the difference between a Somali and Sudanese person lol? Holland, Belgium, France despite being developed first world countries are racist as hell towards minorities, that's why refugees are trying to heading to the UK en masse because they know that they will be given much better opportunities and be treated better even as refugees.

Trending