Why do some women have to announce they don't like Somali men?

There's a lot of self hate with these individuals. For instance they can go there own away but they have to make announcements due to the fact how rara it is and it highly attention grabbing. Don't forget attention pays

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
I believe she’s reer xamar. It’s not something exclusive to Somalis. You’ll often see other ethnicities post that they’d never be with their male counterpart. Most likely because they’re familiar with the red flags and stereotypical activities of the men within that culture so think by marrying out they would avoid it. But are ignorant of the red flags of other cultures. For example , Pakistani women doesn’t wanna marry a Pakistani man due to stereotypes about Pakistani men and women having inbred cousin marriages. Or Somali women don’t wanna marry Somali men because they’re lazy, chew khat, high possibility of being a single mother, Luugo baasto or aloof weyne. “Settling” etc its universal atp, there’s gonna be a lot of mixed race kids in the future. The world is gonna become one big brazil

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I know it used to be even worse years ago 2015-2021

I came across this tiktok, and I was wondering why some women have to announce they prefer Ajnabi. It doesn't make sense. If that is your preference then quietly divest. No need to tell everyone about it.

I've seen similar tiktoks but never really felt bothered.

Majority of these chicks always seemed like the type of xalimo Somali men would ignore. Like most niggas wouldn't even consider them marriage worthy.

We honestly shouldn't care about these naag.

There's nothing holding back most decent looking and career minded Somali men from getting married. As long as you got your shit together naag like this should be ignored.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I believe she’s reer xamar. It’s not something exclusive to Somalis. You’ll often see other ethnicities post that they’d never be with their male counterpart. Most likely because they’re familiar with the red flags and stereotypical activities of the men within that culture so think by marrying out they would avoid it. But are ignorant of the red flags of other cultures. For example , Pakistani women doesn’t wanna marry a Pakistani man due to stereotypes about Pakistani men and women having inbred cousin marriages. Or Somali women don’t wanna marry Somali men because they’re lazy, chew khat, high possibility of being a single mother, Luugo baasto or aloof weyne. “Settling” etc its universal atp, there’s gonna be a lot of mixed race kids in the future. The world is gonna become one big brazil
Finally someone said it how it is. The hatred all Gen Z ethnic genders have for each other on socials is craaaazy & the funny thing is every single one of em think this is only happening in their group :damn: even the comments of this video I saw a somali girl saying only faraxs move like this LOL.

Bare mixed kids in the future. Everyone's diasporas will be non existent by 2060

Finally someone said it how it is. The hatred all Gen Z ethnic genders have for each other on socials is craaaazy & the funny thing is every single one of em think this is only happening in their group :damn: even the comments of this video I saw a somali girl saying only faraxs move like this LOL.

Bare mixed kids in the future. Everyone's diasporas will be non existent by 2060
Everyone’s mixing out this gen, Somalis will probably last longer than the average ethnicity

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
If you guys understood the tik tok trend you’d realise you’re insulting her when she’s taking your side” do you know you have 30 minutes . ie stop complaining

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

"Bare mixed kids in the future. Everyone's diasporas will be non existent by 2060"

Most people are still dating and settling down with their own.

The only non existent diasporas will be the ones like ours where heavy migration to the west has stopped.

Timmy Jimmies, indohyars, and Latinos will still maintain strongholds in north America over the next couple centuries.

Latest posts