Why do turkish people want to be white so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They try too hard to to be white, almost just as hard as Somalis try to be Arab. :susp:

Cooning is life I guess. :ileycry:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Some are, the rest just try too hard to be white, western and to remove any islamicness from themselves.

I live in UK same as you with large Turkish populations. Majority of their restaurants have
Turkish heritage pictures on the walls and Islamic writings, that doesn't look like people who
want to be white. Only few secular want to be white though known as (Kemalists) they are a minority.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I live in UK same as you with large Turkish populations. Majority of their restaurants have
Turkish heritage pictures on the walls and Islamic writings, that doesn't look like people who
want to be white. Only few secular want to be white though known as (Kemalists) they are a minority.
They have nice restaurants ngl, but they coon too hard sometimes. There are some turks who are more cultural and some who act white. I've met both, but even the cultured ones try to white pass.

Bohol

VIP
Maybe but a lot of my friends are Turks and they beg to be European. Ottoman Empire is only used a tool for white validation.

Those are secular dee. If they drink and act gaalo of course they will want to be white.

They have nice restaurants ngl, but they coon too hard sometimes. There are some turks who are more cultural and some who act white. I've met both, but even the cultured ones try to white pass.

I know what you mean like those that dye their hair blonde but you can still tell they ain't white. :lol:

I'm pretty sure most Turks are technically white, i do get the feeling they'd rather be seen as European than ME tho lmao not that i blame them
clear.png

Bohol

VIP
You guys are nuts. If Syrians who are much whiter than Turks and have blue eyes ain't considered white what makes you think
Turks who are genetically very different from Europeans will be considered white?

assad-king.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending