why does every black activist live in the west

i was seeing a bunch of tweets from black people talking about the treatment of their workers in lebanon and they also brought up the ukraine traine thing, but then i look at their profiles and they all live in the UK or somewhere in the US or europe, and never in their home countries, its amusing.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
i was seeing a bunch of tweets from black people talking about the treatment of their workers in lebanon and they also brought up the ukraine traine thing, but then i look at their profiles and they all live in the UK or somewhere in the US or europe, and never in their home countries, its amusing.

Our countries are shit holes. Most left leaning individuals wouldn't want to live in any of those countries.

It’s profitable and even career altering. Africans in Africa don’t care because they’re trying to survive and are more preoccupied with other things.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Because they;re hypocrites, no one cares about black Africans, least of all black africans themselves. They have no pride in their nation and all want to leave. Just look at the FOBs on TikTok and Facebook, all they talk about is tahriib, Group 5, leaving their nation.

Truly a broken people.