Why don’t a lot of Somali men defend their sisters online?

Is it this brocode? I was just hanging on an app and I shared my experience or asked a question on how women can be more supportive towards their male partners. I was met with anger and the guy being rude to me and even laughing at my statement (it was a serious topic so what was even funny). One guy called it out slightly, but most sat their in silence and one even turned on me saying I should just drop it. Why is this shit happening so frequently even on tiktok where somali guys are insulting dumarka and brothers sit in silence or rarely call each other our for it. This weird redpill culture somali men are adopting needs to stop. Somali women aren’t ur enemies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
First of all,I don't even have the time to defend my tribe and regions so defending a random Halimo online seems too much hustle for me.

Secondly, these bitter Halimos never ever stand to defend us against foreigners, they give them likes and laugh at out miseries, so why should I?

Is it this brocode? I was just hanging on an app and I shared my experience or asked a question on how women can be more supportive towards their male partners. I was met with anger and the guy being rude to me and even laughing at my statement (it was a serious topic so what was even funny). One guy called it out slightly, but most sat their in silence and one even turned on me saying I should just drop it. Why is this shit happening so frequently even on tiktok where somali guys are insulting dumarka and brothers sit in silence or rarely call each other our for it. This weird redpill culture somali men are adopting needs to stop. Somali women aren’t ur enemies.
Somali men hate women. Specifically Somali women. I have noticed they LOVE defending ajanabi *non black* women.

Typical Somali MADOW men! They love snow bunniessss and ayarabs!

I suspect you're talking about CH. Both genders burned bridges years ago. They actively dislike each other aside from the spurs of unity when ajnabis get involved. Even then it's 9/10 Faaraxs defending Xalimos.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
First of all,I don't even have the time to defend my tribe and regions so defending a random Halimo online seems too much hustle for me.

Secondly, these bitter Halimos never ever stand to defend us against foreigners, they give them likes and laugh at out miseries, so why should I?

Glad to hear you are too busy for online stuff, adeer. Hope you are finally being a good aabo to your kids.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somali men hate women. Specifically Somali women. I have noticed they LOVE defending ajanabi *non black* women.

Typical Somali MADOW men! They love snow bunniessss and ayarabs!
It’s true they like to put others on a pedestal but it’s not like xaalimos don’t drag them too. Just look at any comment section with xalimo/non somali woman big upping faraxs, xaalimos are in there embarrassing their ancestors
:manny:
But yeah it’s one thing to say somali men ain’t shit since every group of women says that about their men but another to say xalimos are dhil0s/h0es to ajnabis, that’s just dayuusnimo, it’s giving 5’4 yemeni man energy
:francis:

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
This cringey topic again?

@Onyxbrainster

let Me say this saxib, with out sounding controversial or bias

Somali gender war is a copy and paste of other gender wars.

Somali men and women are not compatible on social media.

Somali women promote liberal values and feminist beliefs; while Somali men promotes conservative values And religious beliefs.

Somali women have been carrying the slander of their men for decades just copy to Cadaan women with their feminist rhetoric and all men are trash slogan.

Somali men have been victimised by this for decades.

It’s understandable why some or quite most Somali men have lost their respect for them; not condoning the hate just an observation.

there‘s no winning in this; beside focusing on what you’ll do with your life.

Somali men and women should creat their own media and their own self respect.

I don’t want anyone to take the Internet seriously; it’s filled with insecure loners.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somali men promotes conservative values And religious beliefs.
741BA07D-3AD4-496E-9AC5-C0321AAE633B.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Majority of these girls on these social media apps are brainwashed sjw feminists or bitter 30+ Gumeeys. They have no redeemable qualities
I would trust a neo-nazi white supremacist to come to xaalimos defense before you. So you can chill, I’m sure you’re full of redeeming qualities though.
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

It's quite easy faraxs & xalimo hate each other more than anything. Specially the younger generations gender wars became a part of our culture now :mjlol: