Why don’t a lot of Somali men defend their sisters online?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Huh? No. There are way more visible posters, but you pick him out. Should I be flattered you've been paying attention to my posts?
Don’t be flattered. I haven’t noticed other similarities, if any. I think it’s the same first letter in your monikers. :farmajoyaab: That’s throwing me off.

Is it this brocode? I was just hanging on an app and I shared my experience or asked a question on how women can be more supportive towards their male partners. I was met with anger and the guy being rude to me and even laughing at my statement (it was a serious topic so what was even funny). One guy called it out slightly, but most sat their in silence and one even turned on me saying I should just drop it. Why is this shit happening so frequently even on tiktok where somali guys are insulting dumarka and brothers sit in silence or rarely call each other our for it. This weird redpill culture somali men are adopting needs to stop. Somali women aren’t ur enemies.
One Somali guy was on the internet openly bashing Somali women and his Bengali friend was agreeing and saying:" Somali girls are cheap etc."

Gabdho these men are for the streets. Bash them wherever you find them. They will not support or defend us. Take it from your Alpha Somali woman🥰

One Somali guy was on the internet openly bashing Somali women and his Bengali friend was agreeing and saying:" Somali girls are cheap etc."

Gabdho these men are for the streets. Bash them wherever you find them. They will not support or defend us. Take it from your Alpha Somali woman🥰
Where did you see that?!? Share the link. I have time to drag that big booty abdi and that dusty fish smelling headass benguli.

Is it this brocode? I was just hanging on an app and I shared my experience or asked a question on how women can be more supportive towards their male partners. I was met with anger and the guy being rude to me and even laughing at my statement (it was a serious topic so what was even funny). One guy called it out slightly, but most sat their in silence and one even turned on me saying I should just drop it. Why is this shit happening so frequently even on tiktok where somali guys are insulting dumarka and brothers sit in silence or rarely call each other our for it. This weird redpill culture somali men are adopting needs to stop. Somali women aren’t ur enemies.

Redpiill culture is just coming back from all the feminist push from the 60s to now.

Men have always been misogynistic look at history .

The best of men are not misogynistic but in history most men were and that's why this redpilll stuff is so popular with young men these days 20s 30s year olds . It's like attitudes are going back to the old days of in your face racist and in your face Misogyny .

The future is dark for all of us alot of pin up anger everywhere .

Where did you see that?!? Share the link. I have time to drag that big booty abdi and that dusty fish smelling headass benguli.

:ftw9nwa:

Horta how the "big booty Abdi" was concocted? I see it in social media and in Somali Internet forums, but do lack the context of its origins.

Besides, what is its equivalent derogatory term for xalimos?

I genuinely despise the users on here who feel the need to greatly exaggerate an incident that they were involved in and then grossly apply it to an entire community.

I don’t even be using this app like that. Y’all the ones on here everyday. And these incelish guys are everywhere and majority of them are Somalis, so I don’t know why you guys want to pretend this doesn’t happen. Somali guys comment under girls videos, twitter posts saying fucked up shit but go ahead deny it. I need to go for the day bye 😘

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don’t even be using this app like that. Y’all the ones on here everyday. And these incelish guys are everywhere and majority of them are Somalis, so I don’t know why you guys want to pretend this doesn’t happen. Somali guys comment under girls videos, twitter posts saying fucked up shit but go ahead deny it. I need to go for the day bye 😘
I dont think its my generation doing this but young Gen X Somali boys. We never had this problem pre 2017 so why the sudden surge?

Pandemic has created alot of lonely angsty twenty year olds that hate on women online. I think they are so scared to approach a girl they lash out online.

tldr: gen z somali men lack social skills and attack their female counterparts online as a cope.

Covid/lockdown has ruined these teens.

Go outside.Get some hobbies.

Somalis honour is not determined by which group is deemed trendy by teenagers.