Why don’t a lot of Somali men defend their sisters online?

You and I both know it’s not cap….. I have seen it in irl (school) and on social media. Our generation is different…… AA men 🤝Somali men. That’s why I will never defend Somali men ever again…..
24637.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
abayo, I don’t want to get into this too much cause is getting tiring.

when you see them with the nomadic pictures; then talks about history and say something like: you’re not Somali if you’re not muslim.

:tocry:
They say that while they are
hits blunt smoking GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

I suspect you're talking about CH. Both genders burned bridges years ago. They actively dislike each other aside from the spurs of unity when ajnabis get involved. Even then it's 9/10 Faaraxs defending Xalimos.
Yes we hate our moms, sisters, cousins and wives.. Somali men are one single entity represented by who ever farax is having an argument or trolling on twitter or what ever other social media platform.. Shout out, love and appreciation to any foreign woman with light skin :stevej: :stevej:

Best regards

Madow Somali man.

The opposite of love isn't hate but indifference, let me drop some wisdom you all:ohhhdamn:. <<----- this guy is an absolute legend by the way, funniest music reviewer

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
It's quite easy faraxs & xalimo hate each other more than anything. Specially the younger generations gender wars became a part of our culture now :mjlol:
Online. I don’t see this hatred irl.

A bit of a stretch to say it’s part of our culture.

abayo, I don’t want to get into this too much cause is getting tiring.

when you see them with the nomadic pictures; then talks about history and say something like: you’re not Somali if you’re not muslim.

:tocry:

In that instance, they're right to make that conclusion. I'm with them 100% on that point.

Yes we hate our moms, sisters, cousins and wives.. Somali men are one single entity represented by who ever farax is having an argument or trolling on twitter or what ever other social media platform.. Shout out, love and appreciation to any foreign woman with light skin :stevej: :stevej:

Best regards

Madow Somali man.

Light skin? Too dark for me. It's all about white skin and horsehair. :rejoice:

Idk what you're trying. I can't speak for you, but I don't consider my own mother the same species as these birds. Two vastly different demographics. Edeb yeelo.

Here’s some tips to help,

1. I want you to step outside and touch the grass.
2. Maybe apply for a job
3. Find a passion or hobby
4. Delete TikTok and lay off social media entirely for a bit.
5. In a few months come back to this post and see how pathetic it was.

:manny:

Here’s some tips to help,

1. I want you to step outside and touch the grass.
2. Maybe apply for a job
3. Find a passion or hobby
4. Delete TikTok and lay off social media entirely for a bit.
5. In a few months come back to this post and see how pathetic it was.

:manny:
There are a ton of stupid children on here unfortunately :mjlol:

@Enter ….has…..horse….hair….fetish…

You and @Aboow are built the same. When I see y’all bootyclapping for ajnabi, I’ll make sure to @ the other.
This way neither faraxs or xalimos are left looking dhiig la’an.
How am I bootyclapping for Ajanabis? I just think Timothe Chalamet is sooo 🥵

Timothee chalamet is a beautiful nigga, but he kind of looks like he can be punked, lacag wu bixinlahaa :damn:, jokes on me he's probably drowning in pussy