Why don’t Somali men rush to join the modeling industry? Why is it so rare for them to join but common for Somali women?

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
The annoying thing is xalimos are equally subhuman. Same forehead same bidaar etc etc. It’s just that looks don’t really matter more for women so they get away with it

Aren’t you Somalispot’s very own self proclaimed incel?

Please stop.

You sound cringe mimicking the vernacular of ajanabi incels.

Fix your life. Maybe then you will find peace and meaning in your life.

8D80A9C9-1915-4202-A3DA-AC8DE46ADBF7.gif

Last edited:
The annoying thing is xalimos are equally subhuman. Same forehead same bidaar etc etc. It’s just that looks don’t really matter more for women so they get away with it
The thing is the only people engaging in all this are the ones seeking ajnabi approval and put ajnabis on a pedestal. To them the other groups is who they are trying to appeal to so they have to compete in putting there counterpart down and puffing themselves up but this is detrimental as it only makes people see your entire group as whole as pathetic and easy to attack since attacking your own for others is low and shows you don't have self respect.

Realistically most guys don't care about what people think about there looks as a ethnicity because we are all our own individuals and being ugly as a guy doesn't mean much you still can get women attracted to you via other means. A man has to create value within himself.
The world currently sucks which is why there is an increase in valueless men (incels) who cry and focusing on other men's looks.

Juke

VIP
Concern trolling thread?

You should know Somali female beauty exists only in contrast to Harambeisha's foolxumo

Non-black queens>>>>Dhuxulinas

smug donald trump GIF by Election 2016

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Concern trolling thread?

No I’m dead serious. This was a question that’s been on my mind. I believe that we should both be investing in repairing our community’s image. It effects us all. You think Somali women like seeing people come for Somali men?? I have father, brothers, cousins, and friends who are Somali men. Why shouldn’t I care?
You should know Somali female beauty exists only in contrast to Harambeisha's foolxumo

Non-black queens>>>>Dhuxulinas

smug donald trump GIF by Election 2016

Why are Somali men suddenly attacking Somali women in this thread? What did we do? How did this become a gender war?

Damn. I can’t please you motherf*ckers.

Good for you if you like ajanabis but you look retarded as f*ck right now. Date out as you wish.

No I’m deadass. I believe that we should both be investing in repairing our community’s image. It effects us all. You think Somali women like seeing people come for Somali men?? I have father, brothers, and friends who are Somali men. Why shouldn’t I care?

Why are Somali men suddenly attacking Somali women in this thread? What did we do? How did this become a gender war?

Damn. I can’t please you mfs.

Good for you if you like ajanabis but you look retarded as f*ck right now.
The fastest way to repair it is for somali women to carry on what they currently are doing as of recent which is to defend somali men and speak about somali men in a positive light on the net especially when ajnabis try to get in our business.

The other way is more movies, shows, animations and games etc featuring normal to handsome somali men. Basically more rep within the entertainment industry

Last edited:

Juke

VIP
No I’m dead serious. This was a question that’s been on my mind. I believe that we should both be investing in repairing our community’s image. It effects us all. You think Somali women like seeing people come for Somali men?? I have father, brothers, cousins, and friends who are Somali men. Why shouldn’t I care?

Damn. I can’t please you motherf*ckers.

Good for you if you like ajanabis but you look retarded as f*ck right now. Date out as you wish.
I shared my opinion either way, had to set the record straight, I'm sorry the truth hurts :mjdontkno:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
The fastest way to repair it is for somali women to carry on what they currently are doing as of recent which is to defend somali men and speak about somali men in a positive light on the net especially when ajnabis try to get in our business.

The other way is more movies and shows featuring normal to handsome somali men

Dude I don’t know why some of these guys are so vile and hateful. F*ck, we have a lot to work on. The internet is raising some of these kids. God only knows the incel circles they were exposed to and the hours they spent on there.

What if Somali women aren’t quick to defend because they’re scared of looking like idiots for defending men who insult them in return.

I have no shame in defending because I am spiritually hardened and I care more about our overall image instead, but still, this isn’t helping their case.

How do we purge these men from the community?

7F02CDE0-283D-48CD-928A-9F35426D9FEF.gif

@Waa dhamatay you can do it tho your probably a 5+ guy in terms of looks just work on your personality/self confidence and you can easily get 10s interested in you.
A guy only needs to really look average to score.
women ain't really as picky as you think plus you can always glow up and boost yourself up beyond your current ratings with taking care of yourself which costs money.
No one is really ugly most people are just too poor to spend on their glow up.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If I wanted to engage in prostitution for lacag I would just start a Somali Motorcycle Club and have one of our business dealings be slinging the flesh of unfortunate ajanabi women who need the cash. We need this aesthetic in the community, walaalyalo:

Let's bring Somali mooryaanimo into the Biker scene and show these whites, madows and latinos what's up.

The Club Fx GIF by Mayans M.C.

View attachment 279120

I like ajanabi men too but come on have some respect for your people. You’re one step away from worshiping them. Get up off the floor!

You know that there’s an equal amount of beautiful, average, and ugly people in every ethnicity, come on.
You’re defending a group of men that call you ugly on a daily basis. I stand by what I said, the average, everyday Farah isn’t cute. I don’t rate women because I’m not attracted to them.

Imagine comparing 30 million ethnic group to an entire race consisting of a billion plus? Of course you're going to run across more good looking ones by numbers alone when adjusting for statistical means, if you genuinely believe that then deep down you've also internalised white women are more beautiful/desired than Somali women, which is a fact btw, can't have it both ways.
No, I’m only talking about men here stay on task. I’m not attracted to women so how they look isn’t my concern. Besides I’m one person, why are y’all pressed. Many halimo’s find y’all attractive hence the 20 million Somalis present.

I’ve always wondered this. It would easily clear up racist allegations that you all look like that man who was born in the middle of a civil war, malnourished in his infancy, and deprived of a good quality life in the formative and developmental years of his life?(Sorry to Barkhad but there’s a reason why his jaw and teeth are so fucked up.)

View attachment 279070

I found this gorgeous model called Najib Abdi. He represents classic Somali features. He radiates like our ancestors.

View attachment 279072

From my understanding, he lays low and Somalis don’t pay attention on him. I don’t even think they know about his existence and work.

What do you think is the underlying reason Somali men don’t join the industry? They could easily take advantage to fix their reputation and make an easy bag. Their features are sought out for among black people. I don’t get it. Why is Barkhad going around representing the worst of you but the best of you aren’t rushing to be represented?

View attachment 279082

View attachment 279080

View attachment 279074

View attachment 279075

View attachment 279076

View attachment 279078

View attachment 279079

But seriously…where does the stereotype that Somali men are ugly but Somali women are beautiful come from? Do people think beauty in an ethnic group is only possessed by one gender?

I understand 99% of Somali men are god fearing muslims but if you want to better the lives of your children growing up in the west and protect them from getting bullied you have to care about superficial matters like representation like gaals do. It just comes with the territory of living in the west.

Here is his instagram account. https://instagram.com/najibtima45?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Wtf r u in drugs or something the fact that we don't partake in the western Idiocracy is actually one thing I like about us somali guys just cuz we see others doing it don't mean it's good for our children

It's facts though, let's be real, when adjusting for desirability for both Somali men and women, whites blow us out of the water, I've been saying this, it's not self-hatred or gender wars, it's reality.

White men >>>> Somali men
White women >>>> Somali women

It is what it is.
Damn who took u girl homie? 😆

Uhhhh no, we don’t agree. Didn’t you try to convey they were inherently born to be more desirable?

I corrected you and explained why they were perceived as desirable. It is external narratives that everyone now believes in except enlightened people. This does not make White people inherently more desirable than other races.

Are you talking about yourself? The guy you quoted was shading you in particular….

Also I don’t know where you found that quote about Australian White people. I never said that. Those aren’t my words. I am from America, love.

View attachment 279142

The quote was mine, ugh... Let's just call it a day.