Why I will never support the concept of pan Arabism

Who destroyed Libya?
Who destroyed Syria?
Who is destroying Yemen right now?
Who sold out Iraq to the Brits and Americans?
Who sold out the Ottoman empire to the Brits and French?

Arabs did. I will never support unity with such people who destroyed their own countries.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Who destroyed Libya?
Who destroyed Syria?

Arabs did. I will never support unity with such people who destroyed their own countries and sold them out to the highest bidders
:salute:not to mention who refused to help muslims in bhurma , kashmir , ogaden, nfd

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Wow initially there was one thread done on this topic and now it's like a domino effect.

:ohhh:

Now the racist & nationalist somali supremacists are all coming out of the wood works like a bunch of worms after heavy rainfall.

psyche

To each their own
Wow initially there was one thread done on this topic and now it's like a domino effect.

:ohhh:

Now the racist & nationalist somali supremacists are all coming out of the wood works like a bunch of worms after heavy rainfall.

Not surprised.

Threads are typically regurgitated in different words once someone brings up a popular idea.

Plus it also helps that making a thread puts your post as the initial one thus leading to a greater exposure and a stronger impression on the reader, furthering your agenda.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Who destroyed Libya?
NATO and zionist america
Who destroyed Syria?
israeli backed rebels and iranian shiateen
ok i'll give you that
???
i'll give one that too.
:salute:not to mention who refused to help muslims in bhurma , kashmir , ogaden, nfd
litterally every arab country supported ogaden campaign except for one defunct sattlite state.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Pan Arabism doesn’t need the support of an autistic troll on Somalispot. It’s the future and no amount of niic on the internet will change that:icon e smile:

If you don’t want to be part of Pan Arabism then you are welcome to live in the west but you can’t choose the course of millions of East African Arabs who want to be part of a Pan Islamist or at the very least Pan Arab mega country

Pan Arabism doesn’t need the support of an autistic troll on Somalispot. It’s the future and no amount of niic on the internet will change that:icon e smile:

If you don’t want to be part of Pan Arabism then you are welcome to live in the west but you can’t choose the course of millions of East African Arabs who want to be part of a Pan Islamist or at the very least Pan Arab mega country

You don't even speak arabic retard. Get out of this thread with your bs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Who destroyed Libya?
NATO and zionist america
Who destroyed Syria?
israeli backed rebels and iranian shiateen
ok i'll give you that
???
i'll give one that too.

litterally every arab country supported ogaden campaign except for one defunct sattlite state.
ok yemen sent military soldiers to thier semtic habesha brothers why didnt arabs send their troops to help us like they did for palestine in three wars 1948 1968 1974 :childplease:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

I'm not a Somali. I'm Sudanese. Somalis and Sudanese are always excepted to support Arab causes.
Bruh what happened sudanspot wasn't lit enough for you :pachah1:

All jokes aside sudanese are actually arabized africans. Your primary language is arabic and alot of your culture is also arab.

Somalis are cushtic africans who, although have mixed with arabs to a certain extent, have largely kept their cushtic features, unique aspects of its culture, and not to mention we have our own afroasiatic language

Zionists destroyed all those countries, not arabs.

Being a nationalist doesn't mean you have to hate other ethnicities, caqli xuma

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Bruh what happened sudanspot wasn't lit enough for you :pachah1:

All jokes aside sudanese are actually arabized africans. Your primary language is arabic and alot of your culture is also arab.

Somalis are cushtic africans who, although have mixed with arabs to a certain extent, have largely kept their cushtic features, unique aspects of its culture, and not to mention we have our own afroasiatic language
Sudanese are cushites as well like nubians and beja

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Sudanese are cushites as well like nubians and beja
Yes, but they;ve largely been arabized. I've never met an arab that did not consider sudanis as fellow arabs. Sure the khaleejis and shamis may look down on them because of their african heritage but at the end of the day they still consider them fellow arabs as they have arab blood in them and arab forefathers.

I don't even know why some of you guys on here love Arabs so much. I heard Somalis face racism and discrimination in Arab countries.
:kodaksmiley:

I speak fusha Arabic not the retarded sudanese gibberish u call Arabic

You're retarded because most Somalis who learnt Arabic came to Omdurman Islamic university and Khartoum university to learn Arabic, any Somali will tell you this. But because you bumlick Khaleejis arses so much you die to speak like them.

PS no one speaks fusha Arabic in the middle east. Sudanese Arabic is the closest to fusha arabic aswell.

Trending