Caddey

1 blonde hair is so ugly
2. Cadan skin look like pig skin and pig is haram
3. They don't use water after they pee/shit
3. Big long noses no thank u I like my Somali face

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Cadaanku shiir kuma ogeen e waa nimanka Hindida waxa qarmuunka cuna oo laga dareemo

Fucking Somalis,
You live,eat and work in thier countries, you use their passports as its ur own and U have the right oddacity to insult thier women, when thier women have no interest in ur skinny asses.

Ps halimos love cadaans

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Fucking Somalis,
You live,eat and work in thier countries, you use their passports as its ur own and U have the right oddacity to insult thier women, when thier women have no interest in ur skinny asses.

Ps halimos love cadaans

IF you hate Somalis what are u doing here?

IF you hate Somalis what are u doing here?

Because Iam Somali

But I will not sit and accept these clowns go around and trash other races that are far better off then we are, when are we gonna stop this usless shit where we think we have the right to go around and insult ppl we don't, we are already the most hated ethnic group in Africa and majority of the countries we are in weather it's Europe, North America or wherever ppl tend to just not like us, and the reason is quite easy to see, we are iqnorant and judgmental.

Wur mind ur own Fucking business

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Because Iam Somali

But I will not sit and accept these clowns go around and trash other races that are far better off then we are, when are we gonna stop this usless shit where we think we have the right to go around and insult ppl we don't, we are already the most hated ethnic group in Africa and majority of the countries we are in weather it's Europe, North America or wherever ppl tend to just not like us, and the reason is quite easy to see, we are iqnorant and judgmental.

Wur mind ur own Fucking business

who cares what others thinks of us? Seems like you're more concerned with cadaans perceptions of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.