Why I'll never marry cadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Because Iam Somali

But I will not sit and accept these clowns go around and trash other races that are far better off then we are, when are we gonna stop this usless shit where we think we have the right to go around and insult ppl we don't, we are already the most hated ethnic group in Africa and majority of the countries we are in weather it's Europe, North America or wherever ppl tend to just not like us, and the reason is quite easy to see, we are iqnorant and judgmental.

Wur mind ur own Fucking business

So you think were gonna sit down and take it when other races clown us?

Say what you want but when people stick to their own it's not racism

I didnt know we were the most hated ethnic group were you getting this bull from

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So you think were gonna sit down and take it when other races clown us?

Say what you want but when people stick to their own it's not racism

I didnt know we were the most hated ethnic group were you getting this bull from

LOL at most hated ethnic groups. People say that about Chinese, Nigerians, Jews, Arabs, Hindus. Point is I could go on for eternity. Everyone hates everyone.

You clowns just don't want anyone who tells u the truth.

Here let me make it all better for you

Cadaan women smell, fuk the fufus is that what u want to hear?

I'm just bieng honest, Somalis need to get thier act together and completely stop judging other ppl, it's not good.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You clowns just don't want anyone who tells u the truth.

Here let me make it all better for you

Cadaan women smell, fuk the fufus is that what u want to hear?

I'm just bieng honest, Somalis need to get thier act together and completely stop judging other ppl, it's not good.

How you gonna judge us judgin people tho?

:hemad:

How you gonna judge us judgin people tho?

:hemad:
Waryaa I'm not judging I'm just expressing my disgust towards this thread and how it's these kind of remarks and vile talking that shows the amount of iqnorance in our community.

I'll never marry a white women would have been enough, but to say they smell and etc and even make a dicussing about how badly they smell is just wrong.

Fuk u lot leave white ppl alone

Status
Not open for further replies.