Why is kissing and hugging taboo with Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come Somalis are against kissing and hugging even when they're married?

I know atleast 3 Somali couples who swear up and down that they don't kiss on the mouth or even cuddle on the couch while watching tv. They all grew up in the west.

P.s

This topic does not contain sex or any sexual behavior so please save your bullshit copying and pasting my previous topic.

Are you into PDA?

LooL kissing in the mouth is a No No among Somalis.

Not even Somali couples born in the west do that. Maybe a peck in the cheek, but thats it.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wait.. you tellling me you know Somali couples who don't kiss each other on the mouth or cuddle?

:mugshotman:

I get they wouldn't do it publicly, but they won't kiss each other on the mouth in their own home? What kind of shit marriage arrangement is that? No affection and no nothing.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How come Somalis are against kissing and hugging even when they're married?

I know atleast 3 Somali couples who swear up and down that they don't kiss on the mouth or even cuddle on the couch while watching tv. They all grew up in the west.

P.s

This topic does not contain sex or any sexual behavior so please save your bullshit copying and pasting my previous topic.

Are you into PDA?

Thats weird , from what I know you can cuddle and french kiss your wife those couples you described My guess is that they havent kissed or cuddled in a long while so now its gotten awkward since its been so long

They're probably lying lol. I will not believe a couple born in the west do not kiss each other on the lips. I mean how when at every Q and A with the shaikhs Somalis be asking if oral sex is halal?

They're probably lying lol. I will not believe a couple born in the west do not kiss each other on the lips. I mean how when at every Q and A with the shaikhs Somalis be asking if oral sex is halal?
Maybe in private and behind closed doors. Certainly not in public. Somalida waxaas dhaqan uma laha.

Even in wedding videos, u could see how conservative Somalis are and how little PDA is displayed.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somali couples over 40 don't even compliment each other so I can't imagine them cuddling or kissing. But under 40 Somalis surely do kiss each other on the mouth? It's hard to believe that they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending