Why is kissing and hugging taboo with Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni thinks its only ok for women to do pda feminism smh

You started talking about ownership. Women are not cattle's you own, we are humans are own fucking beings. You're such a typical fob. Talking about feminism while you can't even grasp the reason for why it exists. Don't you ever utter my name again you disgusting dog.

You started talking about ownership. Women are not cattle's you own, we are humans are own fucking beings. You're such a typical fob. Talking about feminism while you can't even grasp the reason for why it exists. Don't you ever utter my name again you disgusting dog.
Serously naaya who ever hurt you and made you becoume this pitiful women is not me. So calm down I have no hate for you

It's a bit strange to share this information with other people. What happens between spouses should stay between them. I would like to marry at least 3 women simultaneously to avoid boredom and awkwardness. I prefer to have a love and hate relationship with my wives. Love itself gets boring.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I like to feel my girl ass in public it gives me a great sense of ownership

That's just fkd up If I was Married id see that person as My partner, not my pet and I'm her partner, not her boss basically wed see each others as equals

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
OMA! It looks like they are mad at each other. Its embarrasing and I dont see happiness at all. She doesn't even want to hold her husband's hand. Maybe this is an arrange marriage?
I believe this is a citizenship marriage lool

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
OMA! It looks like they are mad at each other. Its embarrasing and I dont see happiness at all. She doesn't even want to hold her husband's hand. Maybe this is an arrange marriage?

One things for sure thats not her first time getting married

It's not part of Somali culture that the groom and bride dance with each other. People are usually comfortable with with their own customs. This woman is beyond indifferent though damn. I would sit down real quick if I was that guy. Or literally leave...
coolio:leon:

She doesn't seem comfortable putting a show on for those people. It's awful to watch. Wee ku qasbeen. I hate it when they do that, coerce the couple to hold hands and dance together then form a circle around to watch them intently. Who wouldn't feel uncomfortable in that situation? And it's clear that it's a cultural clash to her. Her dress, the make-up, the venue, it's all a mess!

LooL its probably an arranged marriage.

The only time Somalis get intimate during the wedding night is, when they put a piece of cake in each other's mouth and they wipe it with a piece of cloth.

LooL

Status
Not open for further replies.