why is somnet full of single mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see that chick (an old timer, I think) on that forum who made a thread about 2 days ago, saying she was married for a year and got divorced, and she wanted an advice on dating again or something like that? The guys went ham on her. :damn:I was browsing and came across that thread and I actually felt bad for the poor soul. Soomaalida qaarkeed waa xaasidiin. lol

A

Atiya

Abdiwahab doesn't lie about his age though. He's an asset to somnet.

What annoys me is when those big bidaar faraxs on there lie about their age. :pacspit:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Abdiwahab doesn't lie about his age though. He's an asset to somnet.

What annoys me is when those big bidaar faraxs on there lie about their age. :pacspit:
halftime hijabi why would that concern you?
kb62HEZ.png

were you scheming on the low:ummhmsmiley:

That place is experiencing doomsday...it is finished! Most topics have like 1 or 2 replies. It is a miracle if you see one topic in the generals section that has more than 10 replies and they have topics from the previous day on the first page. lol. It suits them! We should do anything we can to speed up its demise.

How about 27 and above single women on somnet constantly engaging in relationship threads? I can see some of our girls on SS meeting a similiar fate if they dont make drastic lifestyle changes:mjcry: I might actually try and rescue one of these young girls myself who are at risk of reaching a point of no return. but they will never admit it :stevej:

How about 27 and above single women on somnet constantly engaging in relationship threads? I can see some of our girls on SS meeting a similiar fate if they dont make drastic lifestyle changes:mjcry: I might actually try and rescue one of these young girls myself who are at risk of reaching a point of no return. but they will never admit it:stevej:

I say we try and import all of them, I mean we already got @Idol :stevej:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Eew did one of your moms garoob friends hit on you?

You should let your mom know, it's illegal.inform an adult you trust if you're not comfortable with your hooyo knowing.

#waanofromyouroldersis
#beeshasade

Status
Not open for further replies.