Why when I go to Youtube I never see Somali

Why Somalis dont spread dawah or debate about Islam?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I never see Somali speakers defend Islam
It's mostly Pakistanis, Arabs or Reverts.
Are Somali not great debaters?
You would think from all that fadhi ku dirir they would be
Number 1 dawah spreading people lol
Alas! They are good at chewing khat and eschewing knowledge!

Just typ Islam Debate in Youtube.

lol never a Somali wallahi even in UK, they languish behind other groups who defend the Deen.

Is it because Somalis are laangaab?
Is it because Somalis are not great debaters?
Is it because Somalis do not know much about Islam?

No definitely it's not being laangaab since when comes to Islam attackers they are at the forefront lol

That's why Somalia is cursed bro Somalis had Islam for centuries but never spread Dawah think about it even in the Bantu countries they reside.
Somalis prioritise becoming Hafiz over Islamic knowledge. There's a reason there isn't a Somali scholar on the level of the ones from Arabia, North Africa or India.

Kids will memorise the Quran but won't understand it's meaning.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis prioritise becoming Hafiz over Islamic knowledge. There's a reason there isn't a Somali scholar on the level of the ones from Arabia, North Africa or India.

Kids will memorize the Quran but won't understand it's meaning.
They are good at memorising it that's only thing. I never seen a Somali in any of the Western world debate in favour of Muslims. Other groups always do, Somalis just sit on their futo and enjoy other groups defending them.

They are good at memorising it that's only thing. I never seen a Somali in any of the Western world debate in favour of Muslims. Other groups always do, Somalis just sit on their futo and enjoy other groups defending them.
Cali sometimes you have a lot of venom for Somalis. I notice you always go a bit far.

:ayaanswag:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I hate to be that guy but I think we are just followers, not natural leaders of the pack. Our only religious claim to fame is our memorization skills of the Quran :mjcry:

CaliTedesse

VIP
You’ll only see them in the comment section :mjlol:
I swear they have lived in UK for a f*cking century and not even one comes forward when Islam is being discussed or there is a far right group that wants to debate Muslims. F*cking embarrassing man.

Apollo

VIP
There's only like 500K Somalis in Western countries. There are probably a million or millions of Pakistanis and Arabs in Western countries. Keep that in mind, the laangaabnimo.

CaliTedesse

VIP
There's only like 500K Somalis in Western countries. There are probably a million or millions of Pakistanis and Arabs in Western countries. Keep that in mind, the laangaabnimo.
I don't believe that to be honest. They are good in politics for their small numbers, but are not very visible in discussion or debates concerning Islam.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Pakistanis and other Asian groups are very vocal. They are real great in discussions and debates.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't believe that to be honest. They are good in politics for their small numbers, but are not very visible in discussion or debates concerning Islam.
Somalis follow Islam the right way, Arabs defend it because they want to distract others from their wrong doings.