Why when I go to Youtube I never see Somali

Why Somalis dont spread dawah or debate about Islam?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis follow Islam the right way, Arabs defend it because they want to distract others from their wrong doings.
Somalis are good in Politics etc. , but they are not great debaters or argumentative. That's what I believe tbh.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Pakistan population: 212 million
Arabic population: 300-400 million
Converts/Reverts: 100-300 million
Somali population: 20 million

It's not even an excuse man it's the truth. Somalis are langaabs. If you search harde enough you'll find it.

Somalis make up 0.01% of muslims. Considering only less than half of them have the luxury to give dawah and don't have to worry about their next meal, that should mean Somalis make up 0.005% of ummah who give dawah. Statistically of course, there could be a bit of a variation due to culture but It shouldn't be too far off. YOu'd have to meet 2000 muslim sheikhs to find one Somali sheikh.

Insha'allah somalis will be landheer

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis will tell you why and justify a politician from qabiil spent 70% of the grant on their villa. They'll die by that hill too.

I've never seen better debaters than a somali

CaliTedesse

VIP
Pakistan population: 212 million
Arabic population: 300-400 million
Converts/Reverts: 100-300 million
Somali population: 20 million

It's not even an excuse man it's the truth. Somalis are langaabs. If you search harde enough you'll find it.

Somalis make up 0.01% of muslims. Considering only less than half of them have the luxury to give dawah and don't have to worry about their next meal, that should mean Somalis make up 0.005% of ummah who give dawah. Statistically of course, there could be a bit of a variation due to culture but It shouldn't be too far off. YOu'd have to meet 2000 muslim sheikhs to find one Somali sheikh.

Insha'allah somalis will be landheer
That's nonsense bro. Look at UK

It has 230k Arabs
almost 400k Somalis.

Even more reverts who are laangaab in the Uk debate and defend the Deen more in TV shows and discussions.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis will tell you why and justify a politician from qabiil spent 70% of the grant on their villa. They'll die by that hill too.

I've never seen better debaters than a somali
That is qabiil bro because you don't need to have knowledge to defend your clan just be ignorant and stubborn.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's nonsense bro. Look at UK

It has 230k Arabs
almost 400k Somalis.

Even more reverts who are laangaab in the Uk debate and defend the Deen more in TV shows and discussions.
Those arabs have a socioeconomic footing in their new homes due to generations of building. Right now most of the 20-30 yr olds in the west are either first generation or second generation immigrants. Which is why they're slowly growing and giving their 3rd generation kids a better life and give them better opportunities. As soon as we reach the 4th generation of UK/western somalis we'll see more succesful ones in public insha'allah

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Majority of those Somali Islamic videos are in Somali. We're a small population why would we even need to spread anything?
Pakistanis and other Asian groups are very vocal. They are real great in discussions and debates.
These guys got famous for standing outside public government funded schools with signs about the LGBT boogeyman. f*ck that shit why would we ever want that?

Speaking of which that Zakir Naik nigga got fined for hate speech in the UK:mjlol:

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's why Somalia is cursed bro Somalis had Islam for centuries but never spread Dawah think about it even in the Bantu countries they reside.
It's strongly theorized that Somali scholars introduced islam to the Maldives

psyche

To each their own
Somalis are good in Politics etc. , but they are not great debaters or argumentative. That's what I believe tbh.

oiSCVvBV3vaJ-ZFNmc6i-MrPDTd1CZHIeTsKJ8RF14eCfbtlLXoZVQgNwf2t050nedCqf9pldgbd3HebaipQ1qk9yGR8rHkpzJcR00p6wQ=w300-h168

Did not Somalis spread Islam throughout most of the Horn? Also, I recently saw a video of Somalis in South Africa spreading Islam there. And recently a video of an African Soccer player in Somalia converting.

There are tons of people locally all over who are active in Dawah too, just not big on the internet.

Somalis should spread Islam more and engage in Dawah work, unfortunately, many Somalis only learn useless bs like FKD instead of something useful

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Somalis should spread Islam more and engage in Dawah work, unfortunately, many Somalis only learn useless bs like FKD instead of something useful

Why waste time learning the deen when I can spend it better going through google books to find incriminating information on a qabil I dislike? :what1: