Why why why did this hooyo allow Toronto star 2 use her as the face of poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lady in MN who has 13 children and the oldest is about 15. Ceyrta la korisa waxaas carrur ah. She literally gets pregnate every single year. I sometimes wonder how she manages to care for all 13 children. I have two and taking care of them is not easy.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Did any of you bother to read the article?This has absolutely nothing to do with family planning or laziness. Her husband left her with 11 children, she got injuried and could no longer work but was still able to successfully raise her children ( 6 are currently pursuing post-secondary studies).

So how is this an 'L'? :umwhat:

That's wonderful ...just against a pic of hooyo poverty poster ..they could've used the cali beysteeyns

waraabe

Your superior
somalis don't have shame anymore, u should've seen a mj lady in the UK participating on a TV program about immigrants and welfare. focking xoolo

There are more Somali single mothers on Paltalk than the whole population of paltalk. They diss one and another for qawiil and have children for welfare and neglect them. They should be forced on family planning.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That's wonderful ...just against a pic of hooyo poverty poster ..they could've used the cali beysteeyns

They do this to every minority group, it just so happens that black people are concentrated in negative reporting in Ontario. In BC its East and South asian criminality. In the prairies its ali beystans. Trust me they get plenty of non stop coverage to degrade and shame them. Somalis got it easy.

Wa cunsurinimo that is very undercover, there are plenty of white low lives/poor they could have used.

4-5 maximum. You need to check their homework every night and have 1 on 1 private conversations with them often at the Dairy Queen or a donut shop. And take them to activities during the weekends and be part of their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.