Why zanzibars are selfhaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excell

King of Soomaaliya
This is a serious question y'know, they're wannabe somalis, what's wrong with them? :mjohreally::umwhat:

Excell

King of Soomaaliya
What example do you want? There are people in real life that act like Somalis despite being zanzibari, for example there is a user called CrazyWadaad he is half ethiopian and half zanzibari acting like a somali, don't you feel sad for him?:mjcry:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What example do you want? There are people in real life that act like Somalis despite being zanzibari, for example there is a user called CrazyWadaad he is half ethiopian and half zanzibari acting like a somali, don't you feel sad for him?:mjcry:
Is that you holding the ak?

M

Moravia

Maybe because those are mostly originally from Somalia.
Silly question.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

I knew that fucker wasn't Somali. He was saying so much shit about Somali women and we all know it's not Somali culture to disrespect Somali women.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
nah hes somali i know the djde irl

We'll he's a disgusting Somali. All he ever did was talk trash about Somali women. Even with my dislike for Somali men I refuse to believe Somali parent's raise their sons to disrespect their sisters. Wasaq I hope he get's overrun by a car.

There is no bigger self hater in the western world than the second generation Lamagodley. Either they are intersectional pansexual cisgendered types fighting the ashy abdi "patriarchy", proud descendants of an old sexual deviant from the deserts of Arabia that throw in an "akhi" and "minhaj" in every sentence, or finally a malnourished wannabe gangbangers who couldn't win a fight against a well-trained 14 year old when disarmed of their guns.

Why are Lamagodleys so ashamed of their heritage? Why is practically unheard of in the real world to find a young socially adjusted and normal Lamagodley that is also proud of their heritage and culture?

There is no bigger self hater in the western world than the second generation Lamagodley. Either they are intersectional pansexual cisgendered types fighting the ashy abdi "patriarchy", proud descendants of an old sexual deviant from the deserts of Arabia that throw in an "akhi" and "minhaj" in every sentence, or finally a malnourished wannabe gangbangers who couldn't win a fight against a well-trained 14 year old when disarmed of their guns.

Why are Lamagodleys so ashamed of their heritage? Why is practically unheard of in the real world to find a young socially adjusted and normal Lamagodley that is also proud of their heritage and culture?

There are but you don't notice them you are other Bantu who got happiness in finding all negative in our society. Somalis example of Bantu when they are not killing us, their second life crying night and day about evil Somalis dreaming and counting days and night when they can kill us in hotel Rwanda style. Their dream is eliminating Somalis from Somalia and claim the land plus history. Somalia will other Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.