Will Gaza Change The World? Sami Hamdi Expertly Explains the Western Muslim Political Playbook.

This guy is a geo-political beast.

@32:07
First he starts out by talking about how it makes no difference both Trump and Biden are going to be pro Zionist, Muslims should not vote for Biden because they worry that Trump is going to be worse and he says to engage in the system to punish the democrats for their Zionist alignment so that they will re-orient their foreign policy to win back the minority and Muslim vote and the congressional election will be int two years and will put Trump back in check.

But also if Biden loses for his support for Isreal and not for his declining mental capacity or the economy, it will show that he was punished for his support in the Gaza war and that will be disastrous for Isreal because it's something Trump cannot remedy later which is the invincibility of Isreal

On the impact and importance of Muslim civic participation he says:

@39:40
"And then somebody comes to me and says to me what is the point? Starmer is worried because that threatens something in the system, in that it gives oxygen to the potential for a new revolutionary movement that can break the two party system in the UK and even in the US itself. So the calculations of Starmer and Biden in the US is as long as these people(Muslims) don't engage in the system i'm safe, because i can control it. The only reason it is collapsing and flailing it's because these people(Muslims) keep engaging with it, they keep protesting, they keep doing the activism, they keep using the courts, they keep using the media, they keep training new leaders, they keep training new media people, they keep building their masajids, because they build and because of their engagements we're in trouble.

If they say to me there's no point and go home alhamdulillah let them go let, go and stay away so that people participating and influencing the system they can have control over them and this is the point.
The premise of the the question is if the is if the system is falling (western political system) why participate? but go back one step why is the system falling ? , its because we keep pushing and pushing when the Muslims came in to build the masjid they lobbied for the rights of the masjid, they lobbied for the rights of the Imams, they lobbied for the rights of Jummah, they lobbied for the rights of Eid, i dont under play these things. Why? because this was the start of the long trend'
'

Then he goes on to explain why people like farage and the far right are worried when Muslims started building institutions. How the institution building and influence grows via masjid and zakat and expands etc. how this is leading to western citizen resonating with the Dawah coming out from non-muslims and muslims alike that arguing for a revision of what it means to be western/british citizen. The engagement led to those changes taking place.

I agree with much of what he says.

In line with his @39:40 point, i have made mention before on the gains made by Somali American civic participation:
Not only have Somalis made major contributions on business/economic level. revitalizing local economies but also we are involved in the civic level as Senators, Local city councils and in the Congress, police force and work in a number of other state/city entities, even Federal Law

Somalis started moving into better neighborhoods, purchasing homes, pulling our wealth collectively, started lobby groups, Law Associations, lead the CAIR Muslim lobby in Minnesota, built/purchased malls and have set up multiple charter schools.

NidarNidar

Punisher
1719268683074.png

“The White liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the Black man. Let me first explain what I mean by this White liberal. In America there’s no such thing as Democrats and Republicans anymore. That’s antiquated. In America you have liberals and conservatives. This is what the American political structure boils down to among Whites. The only people who are still living in the past and thinks in terms of “I’m a Democrat” or “I’m a Republican” is the American Negro. He’s the one who runs around bragging about party affiliation and he’s the one who sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican, but White people in America are divided into two groups, liberals and Republicans…or rather, liberals and conservatives. And when you find White people vote in the political picture, they’re not divided in terms of Democrats and Republicans, they’re divided consistently as conservatives and as liberal. The Democrats who are conservative vote with Republicans who are conservative. Democrats who are liberals vote with Republicans who are liberals. You find this in Washington, DC. Now the White liberals aren’t White people who are for independence, who are liberal, who are moral, who are ethical in their thinking, they are just a faction of White people who are jockeying for power the same as the White conservatives are a faction of White people who are jockeying for power. Now they are fighting each other for booty, for power, for prestige and the one who is the football in the game is the Negro. Twenty million Black people in this country are a political football, a political pawn an economic football, an economic pawn, a social football, a social pawn...” ― Malcolm X

View attachment 332664

“The White liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the Black man. Let me first explain what I mean by this White liberal. In America there’s no such thing as Democrats and Republicans anymore. That’s antiquated. In America you have liberals and conservatives. This is what the American political structure boils down to among Whites. The only people who are still living in the past and thinks in terms of “I’m a Democrat” or “I’m a Republican” is the American Negro. He’s the one who runs around bragging about party affiliation and he’s the one who sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican, but White people in America are divided into two groups, liberals and Republicans…or rather, liberals and conservatives. And when you find White people vote in the political picture, they’re not divided in terms of Democrats and Republicans, they’re divided consistently as conservatives and as liberal. The Democrats who are conservative vote with Republicans who are conservative. Democrats who are liberals vote with Republicans who are liberals. You find this in Washington, DC. Now the White liberals aren’t White people who are for independence, who are liberal, who are moral, who are ethical in their thinking, they are just a faction of White people who are jockeying for power the same as the White conservatives are a faction of White people who are jockeying for power. Now they are fighting each other for booty, for power, for prestige and the one who is the football in the game is the Negro. Twenty million Black people in this country are a political football, a political pawn an economic football, an economic pawn, a social football, a social pawn...” ― Malcolm X

Thats kinda moronic to endorse Trump who is an establishment Republican with a Malcom X qoute who speaks against the two party system. Understand before you share something.

If you watched the video or read the OP you will come to understand that we don't need to be friend or ally to either the Democrat or the Republican. Which just need to game and bend the system but in this election vote for neither Trump or Biden.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Moronic. You endorse Trump who is an Establishment Republican with a Malcom X qoute who speaks against the two party system.

If you watched the video or read the OP you will come to understand that we don't need to be friend or ally to either the Democrat or the republican. Which just need to game and bend the system but in this election vote for neither Trump or Biden.
You either don't vote or vote for someone other than Biden who is suffering mental decline.

I don't endorse Trump, I've been memeing his 2024 campaign on the forums for the past 12 months.

Whoever wins is a lose-lose scenario, you need to pick the lesser of two evils.

You either don't vote or vote for someone other than Biden who is suffering mental decline.

I don't endorse Trump, I've been memeing his 2024 campaign on the forums for the past 12 months.

Whoever wins is a lose-lose scenario, you need to pick the lesser of two evils.

I think Most Muslims are voting for the green party candidate Jill Stein or Cornell West instead according to polls and some are uncommitted.

No we don't have to pick the lesser of the two evil. Not voting for any of them is not about trying to effect who wins , i explained the logic in the original post but Sami explains it better in the video.

I agree with much of what he says.

In line with his @39:40 point, i have made mention before on the gains made by Somali American civic participation:
Not only have Somalis made major contributions on business/economic level. revitalizing local economies but also we are involved in the civic level as Senators, Local city councils and in the Congress, police force and work in a number of other state/city entities, even Federal Law

Somalis started moving into better neighborhoods, purchasing homes, pulling our wealth collectively, started lobby groups, Law Associations, lead the CAIR Muslim lobby in Minnesota, built/purchased malls and have set up multiple charter schools.

So the Somali American diaspora will grow and keep progressing internally even if they ban others from coming in from Somalia externally.

Somali civic engagement brought to you by Rep. Ismail Mohamed and Hamse Warfa. Tune in on June 30th at the cusp of 2nd day celebration of Somali Independence, July 1st.
media%2FGRBeGPEXQAA-Lzi.jpg

media%2FGRBVfdtXwAIN-f9.jpg

Last edited: